[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /vp/ think of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (220 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220 KB, 420x600
>>
i think you need to post more so i can cum
>>
Inferior to overalls country girl but great on her own.
Far better for spatsfags than boring old May.
>>
>>26658417
Best girl. Her and Emerald May are the only genuinely good female protagonists imo.
>>
I want to cum on her spats.
>>
File: 7161746.jpg (176 KB, 666x700) Image search: [Google]
7161746.jpg
176 KB, 666x700
I love her.
>>
>>26658417
Would fuck
>>
I have no problems with Lyra, but I do question why they replaced the original female character for the remakes.

I like her. Cool style, and is a classic.
>>
>>26658417
What's her name again?
>>
>>26658766
Bristol
>>
>>26658766
Crystal.
>>
That vagina is unbelievably huge. Nice cameltoe though.
>>
>>26658756
Because her style became out of date by the time HGSS was being released in Japan, and notice how she's the only protagonist with unnaturally coloured hair. They're supposed to be self-inserts.
>>
GIANT HIPS
>>
>>26658792
I don't quite follow you on the style portion, seeing how they could have just changed her costume if that was the case.

The hair color... is actually a decent explanation. Had never noticed that.
>>
>>26658417
Literally made to be impregnated by Suicune.
>>
>>26658417
I want to lick her cunny
>>
File: crystal glasses.jpg (352 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
crystal glasses.jpg
352 KB, 800x900
>>26658417
>>
>>26659856
nummy nummy Kris cunny
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.