[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fakemon Critique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Born to be wild.jpg (1 MB, 3316x2552) Image search: [Google]
Born to be wild.jpg
1 MB, 3316x2552
What do you guys think of these fakemon designs?
>>
>it just gets wheels
>>
>>26658234
awesome
>>
>>26658234

I like them. Though from a game play standpoint it would probably be better to either give the second evo its own form of wheels, or make it a 3-evo line with the third being digglet style with the base forms.
>>
>>26658246
you're fucking stupid. the wheels ARE the pre-evo, not the one of them that doesn't have wheels.
>>
>>26658333
trips confirms. i agree, anon
>>
>>26659151
why would that be the case? also, you're retarded even if you're right because there's nothing that would clearly indicate that

>also it just loses its wheels

:)
>>
>>26658234
Fucking stupid and only appeal to autistic sonic fans
>>
>>26658234
wheeled evo could be mega, it gets a speed-based parental bond
>>
>>26660402
>speed based parental bond
What the fuck are you talking about??

Also this pokemon is laughably shit
>>
>>26658234
fill tool/10
other than that pretty cool.
>>
Literally my mom's horned lizard riding my mom's smaller lizard wheels.
>>
>>26660369
Kek
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 415x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 415x427
:^)
>>
>>26658234

I adore it. 10/10 would train.
>>
>>26661636
>I adore it.

No you don't
>>
>>26660369
do you have a deficiency? the wheel is a pokemon. the lizard is its evolution. the lizard with wheels is the evolution riding on its preevolutions. this isnt my opinion. this is objective truth, this is the intent of the design. to not agree is to not understand, to not understand is to be a fucktard.
>>
>>26661973
Well then
>It's pre evo is literally just a wheel
>>
That would mean in order to ride this pokemon you'll need to carry around 2 pre-evos of it. That's already half of your team! Yah no thanks. Without the wheels the evo loses its charm.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.