[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Delphox and Chesnaught hope to compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How can Delphox and Chesnaught hope to compete?
>>
This actually isn't fake?
>>
If the frog the favorite pokemon of whoever made it? Or am i remembering wrong
>>
They don't have to, all the Kalos starters are equally shit.
>>
>>26657860
It'll be hard, but I think by not looking like the worst fucking character ever, they will somehow manage.
>>
File: 1465299860410.jpg (100 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1465299860410.jpg
100 KB, 600x800
>>
>>26657860
>How can Delphox and Chesnaught hope to compete?
The same way Venusaur and Blastoise do?
>>
>>26657947
cute

I'm surprised GameFreak decided to abandon gen 6 so soon given how amazingly successful the Pokemon introduced in that generation (and Megas) were for them.
>>
>>26658010
>I'm surprised GameFreak decided to abandon gen 6 so soon given how amazingly successful the Pokemon introduced in that generation (and Megas) were for them.

Maybe they'll do in Sun and Moon what XY did with Kanto: lost of throwbacks, starters, legends etc just this time around it'll be for Kalos
>>
Every time I see Greninja, I just see him tucking his dick into his waistline.
>>
By not getting their megas turned into a bad Ash cosplay
>>
>>26657860
By having a less retarded/autistic fanbase.
>>
>>26660161
Delphox is furshit at this point, and Barafags love Chesnaught, so I think the autism is equal everywhere
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.