[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trade evolutions RBY virtual console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 885x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 885x466
Ok so I wanna have a trade evolution in these but have no person to trade with.

I do however have a second 3ds which is my old one that I transferred everything from into my new 3ds.

What would be the best possible way for me to do trade evolutions between these two? Would I need to buy another one of the VC versions of these in old 3ds? Or is there a more cost effective method?
>>
>>26657782
Make friends. Can't fathom people playing these without.
>>
>>26657782
All you'd have to do is buy another copy of either Red, Blue, or Yellow on that second 3DS. That will allow you to trade evolve for $10.
>>
>>26657782
>implying there's any other way to play RBY on a 3DS other than VC
Looks like you're buying another copy of red/blue OP
>>
>>26657867
>>26657803
His fault for playing outdated games on outdated hardware to begin with. Not sure why you're being so nice to underaged niglets
>>
>>26657782
Use the mew glitch to spawn the evos, mew, the other fossil.
>>
>>26657867
>>26657803
>>26657917
Thanks anons and sorry for the late reply, work suddenly distracted me.

I guess I'm getting another copy then.
>>
>>26658273
Mew glitch is free, and you need 1 game. But its your call to waste money..
>>
>>26657782
If you don't have friends who could trade with you, the Mew glitch can be used to obtain any Pokemon in the game.

Also, if your 3DS has homebrew, they have save editors for the VC RBY games as well.
>>
>he doesnt know about the ditto glitch
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.