[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this. http://www.strawpoll.me/10430319
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160608-092003.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160608-092003.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Let's settle this.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10430319
>>
>people actually voting for Sumo
For what purpose? it's not like we've ever said BlWh or DiPePt
i honestly thought everyone that used "sumo" did it sarcastically
>>
>>26657848
Yeah, I don't understand why it would change suddenly. It's always just been the first letters in caps next to each other.
>RB (FRLG)
>GS (HGSS)
>RS (ORAS)
>DP
>BW
>XY
>SM

The only times there have been differences are for DPPt and B2W2 because of the second P for Platinum and BW having sequels instead of third versions.

The people who say SuMo and S&M think they're being funny or clever in some way. It's not the normal way to classify the games. At least when they say it they label themselves so you immediately know what type of person they are.
>>
>>26657908
>The people who say SuMo and S&M think they're being funny or clever in some way. It's not the normal way to classify the games. At least when they say it they label themselves so you immediately know what type of person they are.
Autismo
>>
>>26657848
>>26657908
People are only saying "SuMo" now because they know it gets replies.
No one says SuMo in a serious manner here, not that it makes their obvious shitposting any better.
>>
No option for MoSu??
>>
>S&M
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.