[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we finally gonna crack this case?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: sun moon stone.png (417 KB, 1238x832) Image search: [Google]
sun moon stone.png
417 KB, 1238x832
When are we finally gonna crack this case?
>>
They're synergy stones like in Pokken. Or they're redesigned Mega Evolution stones. Or they're something completely new.

Either way they have something to do with the box legends.
>>
Ok, I know this is cliche but what if both games acknowledge the fact that there is another universe and that stone is the only way to communicate with the other person? It could be revieled throughout the game but actually happen after you beat the elite 4 the first time.
>>
>>26655530
>Solgaleo and Lunala hold a vital key to your adventures in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. These two Pokémon are Legendary Pokémon, and they play a crucial role in the story.

>the stones are in the logos for the games
>>
>>26655445
I read something about an 'Additive Injector' a short while ago, could it be that?
>>
>>26655470
Mega stones had nothing to do with Xerneas and Yveltal btw
>>
>>26655630
No. No one on vp knows anything about sun/moon outside of what we were told
>>26655622
Oh ok
>>
>>26655445
O-Powers, Amie, synch power ups for unevolved Mons and Megas all in one.
>>
>>26655445
There's nothing to be said until we get more news. Every trailer and tidbit of info has been analyzed and talked about to death and there's simply not enough information to create anything more than conjecture.

Most people seem to think it's for synchro, but I don't think that's practical. It would be a neat gimmick, but I don't see GF creating a pseudo mega stat spread to every single final-staged pokemon out there. Not to mention the model changes.
>>
>>26655661
It could be just like Pokken. Like what>>26655470 said but they will be highlighted or model addition could be procedurally generated
>>
>>26655445
Aren't we getting coro coro this week?
>>
>>26655697
Yeah. But it will be just be megearna news
>>
>>26655749
Sauce on this?
>>
>>26655908
Masuda said it in the 720 thing
>>
my main concern is that it'll be something new like synergy or synchro

and that if that's the case... they wouldn't just dump megas, right? they wouldn't get rid of such a huge thing that practically sold gen 6 in favor of some new shit to peddle.

r-right?
>>
>>26655445
When the game comes out nigga chill
>>
>>26656280
They will definitely be gone for this new shit. However, they might still be in the game somewhere accessible.
>>
>>26655596
Like in Bravely Default/Second?
>>
>>26655445
We won't know until August. That's the month where CoroCoro usually reveals the big scoop of the games.
>>
>>26655445
We probably get some news at E3 seeing how Pokemon SuMo going to be there.
>>
It's probably just a different mega stone you fucking sperg lords. Where does it say that all mega stones look the same?
>>
I think they will reveal it this month. Mega evolution got introduced in July I believe but their e3 was too focused on fairy types. I'm pretty sure their won't be a new type so they will have a chance to show syncro this e3
>>
>>26655445
believe it or not it's fun to speculated
>>26655022
>>
>>26655445
And the thing that i noticed on the trailer is, you get the bracelets as early as after/before you get your starters
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.