[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be okay with a romance plot in Sun & Moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x507
Would you be okay with a romance plot in Sun & Moon?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>26655046
As long as they're equidable and offer gay romances as well
>>
Only if i can chose to develop it or not, and if yes, don't make it cringy as fuck.
Well, never gonna happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 378x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 378x547
>>26655056
>>
>>26655046
Depends on what the options are.

No point if your main character can't be a lesbian.
>>
They're fucking ten years old, they haven't even hit puberty yet.

If the characters were like Black/White, sure, because at least then it's believable and not creepy.
>>
>>26655046
would I be okay with one? yes
do I particularly want one? no
>>
>>26655046
No, they will never do anything with it and I think people don't want their waifu to be taken.
>>
>>26655046
No. From what I've seen in XY and ORAS, GF isn't able to do it correctly so they shouldn't even try
>>
>>26655046
As long as I can romance Lillie as a girl.

But I'm okay with it as long as they don't shove a cock down my throat.
>>
>>26655046
? what games is this girl from
>>
>>26655046
The subplot in ORAS was cute as fuck and I wouldn't mind seeing more along those lines
>>
>>26655690
>being this new
>>
More shippingfag tumblr cancer? No thanks.
>>
Yancy, Curtis and Shauna were all great/good plot elements, so I would have no problem with it desu. Though it wouldn't be a problem if it didn't happen.
>>
>>26655046

I skipped Oras, did it have anything like Shauna or the idols in BW2?
>>
>>26655046
Only if it's between Luna and Pooplio
>>
>>26657045
There was a date with opposite rival at the end
>>
>>26655046
Only if it involves 2 NPCs and not the player, because then it'd just be a character story arc and I'm fine with those. The dating sim-lite stuff they tried with Shauna was cringeworthy garbage.
>>
>>26657065

cute

I really disliked Shauna but I didn't mind the idols, this date sounds fine
>>
>>26655760
>Shauna
>good

Please be bait
>>
>>26657069

>Shauna in love with the protag

Imagine if Pokemon XY animu had used her intead of Serena, would things be different?
>>
>>26657077
(you)
>>
>>26655074
This. Lesbians make everything better.
>>
>>26655046
The Eevee on your lap looks at you expectedly. What do you do?

A. Ruffle adorable ears
B. Pet soft neck
C. Rub cute tummy
D. Touch fluffy tail
>>
>>26657075
Lisia flirts with you too, and there's some minor romance stuff between May and Steven if you play as May.
>>
No thanks.

Won't be buttblasted if it happens but that is something I don't need or want in a pokemon game.
>>
>>26655046
I would, in case there is not I guess I will have to wait that pokemon academy thing
>>
>>26655046

>romance plot?

Neutral about it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.