[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spooky psychic cat >Sun pokemon Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-196Espeon.png (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-196Espeon.png
40 KB, 250x250
>spooky psychic cat
>Sun pokemon
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>26654866
>>spooky

>retarded OP
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>26654866
because day and night and dark type were added in that gen and there is no such thing as a psychic stone.
>>
>>26654885
What's the purpose of Sun Stone then
>>
>lore
>Xatu has its psychic powers because it's constantly staring at the sun
>therefore, psychic type is linked to the sun, not the moon.

Have you ever played a Pokémon game OP ?
>>
>>26654866
>spooky
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 124x82) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 124x82
>>26654866
>ass that big
why is this allowed?
>>
>>26657791
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Actually thinking a cartoon cats ass is actractive/sexual, do the world a favour and kill yourself
>>
>>26657828
that's a spicy meme
>>
>>26657828
>sexual
I was just noting its unusually large posterior my man. Seems vert out of place.
>>
>>26657828
Ow the edge
>>
>>26657835
>>26657862
>>26657868
Trigger alert

>>26657828
Have you never seen a cat before?
They all have big behinds because of their long powerful hind legs.
>>
>>26657828
Just so you know, degenerates who have disgusting fetishes are the norm here.
>>
>>26657868
I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

No one likes furfags except your mother and other furfags. Everyone thinks (knows) that you're legitimately nuts and belong in a loony bin.
>>
>>26657953
>implying I'm a furfag
I just pointed out the fact that anon was being edgy for no reason.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.