[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Need Dusk Stones to evolve 2 pokemon for 100% pokedex completion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 42de97ef7a4cde72ce605d5449c37c.jpg (61 KB, 466x615) Image search: [Google]
42de97ef7a4cde72ce605d5449c37c.jpg
61 KB, 466x615
>Need Dusk Stones to evolve 2 pokemon for 100% pokedex completion.
>Bulbapedia says dusk stones are available on route 18 at earliest in X/Y.
>Just reset my X
>Finally claw my way through the plot, catch the box legend, blow up the superweapon, and get permission to go on route 18.
>Don't find even a single dusk stone.
>Use the dowsing machine, nothing.
>Consult the wiki.
>You get a dusk stone from Inver, the Psychic.
>To get one, you have to beat his 3 pokemon using More than 6, but less than 10 super effective hits.
>And then it's a 1/10 chance of him giving you one.
>He uses random pokemon, most of which are glass cannons, but all have moves that provide good coverage.

So, to get this rock, I need to land 2-3 super effective hits per enemy, and then get lucky?

I need exceedingly weak pokemon to be able to land 2-3 hits, but I need exceedingly strong pokemon to tank the damage he's gonna pump out.
So, Avalugg is a given. Who else has terrible resistance and a good coverage move set?
>>
>>26653592
Remember that inver, well, inverses the type tables.
Also you may want to just ask around for a stone. I actually may be able to hook you up, lemme get my Y cart.
>>
>>26653592
stop wasting your time and just do the super training. you'll get the stones quicker that way
>>
>>26653592
Why would you not just get them from super training? If you really want to suffer through all those inverse battles, Chansey has an amazing movepool, but does shit damage and tanks hits better than anything else.
>>
>>26653592
Use goddamn super training. You can get a dusk stone in like five minutes if you're lucky.
>>
Super training you idiot.
>>
>>26653638
Fuuuuucking this
>>
>>26653592
Just do super-training. If you beat the Aegislash one within the target time you have a chance of getting it.
>>
>>26653592
jesus fucking christ just gen some you autistic faggot
>>
Okay! Okay. I fucking g hate super training But I'll do it.
>>
>>26653592
... It's also found in Laverre City and Terminus Cave. Besides that you can obtain it via Super Training.
>>
>>26653592
Global link games are also an option since you should have a lot of disposable PokeMiles
>>
>>26653592
You reset your game to get a Dusk Stone? Are you retarded?
>>
I think you can get it by super training but I might be wrong. Feel free to correct me, anyone.
>>
>>26653744
Shhhh.... (don't make loud noises around it)
>>
>>26653744
I reset my game to replay it so I could compete my pokedex. When I started, I was down to ~30 pokemon, all of which could be caught / evolved in X.
>>
>>26653654
>>26653644
>>26653638
>>26653630
>>26653635

Got it in five fucking minutes from super training. I hate you all, but thank you.
>>
>>26653592
>>26653676
>Bound to get dusk stone within 30 minutes with supertraining
>plays through almost the entire game instead
>says screw it ill just do this convoluted battle method with low yield results
>consults /vp
>Consults
>/vp
>/vp delivars
The results
>>26653875
Absolutely ebin my friend
>>
>>26653592
Just man up and get to it buddy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.