[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smack Down should be buffed to 65 power, do 50% more damage against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Smack_Down.png (98 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Smack_Down.png
98 KB, 400x240
Smack Down should be buffed to 65 power, do 50% more damage against flying types, Pokemon with levitate, and Pokemon holding an Air Balloon, and cancel out levitate and the flying typing until the afflicted Pokemon is switched out.
>>
>>26647862
>passing on the technician boost
>>
>>26647871
The only technician user that can use the move is Smeargle.
>>
>>26647862
we dont need another knock off
>>
>>26648906
well then it's a good thing it's not another knock off you scrub. there's literally no draw back to having knock off because EVERY competitive pokemon holds an item. meanwhile if you're not against a flying type or a levitator, you're stuck with a 65 BP move. its much more situational, please think before posting
>>
>>26647862
Do the effects not already stay until they switch out?
>>
The only set I've ever used Smackdown was a for-fun Bastiodon so I could follow up with Fissure
>>
>>26649153
As far as I can tell, the afflicted Pokemon can be hit by ground attacks until they switch out, but it doesn't seem to remove the flying type so an afflicted flying type still has flying stab and the resistances of a flying type.
>>
>>26649390
In this case, I'd rather the flying type stay. Still weak to rock and ice and electric.

Otherwise, I think this is a neat idea, and I agree that Smack Down needs a buff.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.