[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Of the Sinnoh starters, which will get the following: 1. best-looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: megasinnoh.png (1 MB, 1402x470) Image search: [Google]
megasinnoh.png
1 MB, 1402x470
Of the Sinnoh starters, which will get the following:
1. best-looking mega
2. worst-looking mega
3. best mega competitively
4. worst mega competitively
>>
If it's just like gen 1 and gen 3 megas
>best-looking
Torterra
>worst looking
Hot Monkey Dick
>best competitive
Hot Monkey Dick
>Worst competitive
Empoleon
>>
>>26647960
Empoleon doesn't need much to be good in competitive. Even something like more attack would make it good.

Actually the only one that could possibly be bad given +100 BST is Torterra.
>>
>>26648000
Considering the other water-starter Megas I won't be surprised if they find a way to turn it shit
>>
>>26647960
this minus gen1
>>
>>26647854
Infernape's Mega will definitely be somewhere from UU to Ubers. I would say OU, with stall adding Latias and the like to not get swept by it, so Tyranitar + Mega Infernape becomes common.

Torterra gets walled by Grass and Bug and the Steel not weak to Ground, so I could see it assuming a more defensive role. I don't see it performing that well unless it gets some game changer ability.

Empoleon's Mega will probably be UU. It has no reliable recovery to be used as a wall worthy of a Mega slot (see Mega Aggron) and offensively it gets too easily walled by Water types. It'll probably go the Mega Blastoise route.
>>
>>26648000
I expect Empoleon to gain bulk and lose Spe, but I could of course be totally wrong. I wouldn't mind seeing extra Atk so it could make use of SD, but then again I wouldn't want to dump too much of the 100 BST into it and have the stat spread end up being unfocused as a result. I think it'd be best for them to focus on raising SpA and bulk (and then giving it a great ability).

If they do keep Defiant, though, then I don't know what would be a good spread for it.
>>
>>26647854
>best looking
Torrtera
>worst looking
Empoleon
>best competitively
Infernape but I want it to be Torrtera
>worst competitively
Empoleon
>>
>>26648081
Make Mega Torterra and give it +50 Atk with Rock Head and Head Smash to go with its Wood Hammer and it'd be set. It'd be great with Grass/Rock typing, but I can't see them getting rid of Ground given what it is.
>>
Infernape is fine where it is without a mega. How would they make one without it being completely retarded unlike Blaziken?
>>
>>26648108
Let it keep defiant, give it +60 Attack -30 Sp. Atk, and give it access to Curse.
>>
Best looking: empoleon, maybe torterra
Worst: infernape
Best competitively: probably infernape if they give it the blazekin treatment but I wish torterra
Worst competitively: torterra
>>
>>26647854
>1. best-looking mega
Definitely torterra.

2. worst-looking mega
Empoleon.

3. best mega competitively
Infernape.

4. worst mega competitively
Empoleon.
>>
In what world has torterra ever been better competitively that empoleon? Giving them megas will not change this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.