[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't finish OR/AS bros. I just fucking can't. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1378777076242.png (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1378777076242.png
104 KB, 640x640
I can't finish OR/AS bros. I just fucking can't. It's been nearly 2 years and I can't. X/Y didn't blow me away, but I played through it twice (might do a third) and put a decent amount of time into it.

Help. I want to complete it. How do I make this bearable?
>>
>>26646757
Stop being a big faggot
>>
>>26646757
Play the actual Gen 3 games, you'll remember how awful they were and OR/AS will look a lot better
>>
>>26646757
Stop being a faggot or play emerald

Emerald > ORAS > RS
>>
ORAS is pretty unbearable. If you want to complete it just trade some cool pokemon over from another game.
>>
>>26646757

>tfw I'm literally in the same fucking predicament

I beat XY twice just because I could and the game was new, but ORAS is just lackluster to me. I could fucking clear this game, but deep down, I just don't have the drive or desire to.

>>26646811

This is what I need to do. Dexnav is a cool feature, but I spend hours trying to find mons with simple egg moves when I could just import a team from XY and not have to worry about the bullshit
>>
>>26646839
>tfw everyone praises dex nav

>tfw it's just combining 2 great features of Unova and combining them, but making them better
>>
>>26646859

Better is subjective as fuck, honestly. Dexnav is way more annoying and time consuming than what it's worth.
>>
Just drop it, then.
>>
File: 1463415536078.jpg (106 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
1463415536078.jpg
106 KB, 400x338
Gen 7 comes out in not too long so that might be hurting your motivation. I'd suggest try playing with Pokemon you don't usually pick. It makes the game harder and IMHO more fun.
>>
>>26646757
Really? I enjoyed ORAS far more than XY
>>
If you don't like it, stop playing it.
>>
>>26646757
And what makes this game unbearable for you? And if you didn't like Hoenn to begin with, these games probably weren't for you. These are better than RSE so.......
>>
File: tumblr_m7bxzlKoy01qftvfmo1_500.jpg (15 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7bxzlKoy01qftvfmo1_500.jpg
15 KB, 500x398
>>26646965
>Being able to quickly see what pokemon are in an area
>annoying and time consuming
?
>>
>>26647093
>>26647149
This. I mean, OP is retarded by the simple fact that it takes like 2 afternoons or less to finish a Pokemon game so "i can't finish" is really fucking dumb when it takes no time at all.
I felt like OP with HG but i still played it like i would normally play a Pokemon game.
>>
>>26647153
>These are better than RSE so.......
RS, yes.

E, no.
>>
>>26647153
>These are better than RSE so.......
RS maybe. But E just plain has more interesting content.
>>
I was in the same spot as you OP.

I bought AS 2 days early because of hype and just stopped playing. Only picked it up again like last month and forced myself through it (or at least beat the elite four + delta episode)

Honestly I would say skip it, the game is irredeemably bad and Delta Episode is possibly one of the worst RPG scenarios I've ever had to play through. You lose absolutely nothing by just skipping ORAS at this point and waiting for Sun/Moon.
>>
>>26647204
>skipping ORAS at this point and waiting for Sun/Moon.
Who says SM will be any better?
>>
>>26647204
>the game is irredeemably bad
Ebin.
>>
Beat the Elite 4 last year after buying it on release. Started playing again last weekend and I've been having a lot of fun, didn't even know that gym-leaders had post-game cameos or what the deal with the updated Secret Bases were. Right now I'm fighting some dude with a Primal Groudon and Lugia on his team, he'll be a great grunt in my base when I recruit him.
>>
>>26646757
>>26647136
Hey, how did you get these pictures of me?
>>
>>26647248
Literally cannot be any worse. The bar is pretty fucking low right now.
>>
>>26646757
One of the things that ruined the game for me was the bad pokemon selection

The game would be 100% better if you could get all the dexnav exclusive pokemon since the beginning
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.