[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like for pokemon while they're in the PC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].png (11 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
11 KB, 512x384
What is it like for pokemon while they're in the PC?
>>
>>26646707
it's probably like suspended animation
>>
All of them are in endless pain and torment but they lose any memory of that if you transfer them back out.
>>
The PC is a hoax. They disintegrate your Pokemon and give you a new one when you withdraw it.

The process is extremely painful for them.
>>
>>26646707
I think its like how I save pics of animu girls to my PC and imagine its some kind of Fritzl torture-/rape-dungeon. Eventually they stop being mad at you for putting them in there, a la Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>26646707
They become Digimon
>>
Inside the PC there is a crowded one-bedroom apartment.

It has mildew and the milk is ALWAYS expired.
>>
>>26646707
It's a lot like Heaven and by that I mean it doesn't exist.
>>
Did you ever see Minority Report?
Basically the prison from that.
>>
>>26646707
Like that one anime.
>>
>>26646707
My theory.
Pokemon become data and are uploaded to a sort of server. Think secondlife, but pokemon.

Kind of like what they do in the ball. They have a mini habbitat, in the pc, they have a huge one depending on the background you put on.
>>
File: The Burn.png (387 KB, 650x1499) Image search: [Google]
The Burn.png
387 KB, 650x1499
>>26646736
reminds me a bit of this comic
>>
A lot like this
>>
>>26646899
I like this idea. There's a mini ecosystem of ~30 pokemon that live peacefully in the environment of your choosing and the boxes connect together like a region. Breeding must really cause some confusion, Your other pokemon just see an influx of dozens of hatched eggs who will stay babies forever.
>>
>>26647004
>I like this idea
Well I think it's a fucking gay idea.
>>
They go to pokemon ranches owned by rancher who use these pokemon as atraction and earn money. Some of pokemon can be isolated because they can be dangerous.

For me its best theory, at least not brutal.
>>
>>26646707
Imagine staring at that wallpaper all day, every day. That is what it is.
>>
>>26647019
C'mon bby don't be that way
>>
>>26647004
That's why they are data.
No eggs.
More reason why you only get eggs from the daycare.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.