[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is training in these games so fucking slow? It takes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 470x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 470x235
Why the fuck is training in these games so fucking slow? It takes near god damn forever to grind up and get levels, and the wild Pokemon distribution is abysmal. Probably one of the biggest reasons its hard for me to get into these games.
>>
>grinding in Pokemon

git gud
>>
>>26646405
Grinding is mandatory for these two shit games, you should know. Has nothing to do with git gud. Getting evolutions/level moves is a fucking pain, especially when the trainers and wild moms barely give you the EXP you need. Grinding isn't fun.
>>
>>26646565

That's why GF made leveling easier in ORAS you dumb shit.
>>
>being this mad there isn't any audino
>>
>>26646587
The fuck does that have to do with RS? Dumb shit.
>>
>>26646392
play emerald retard.
>>
>>26646565

What?? I've played through RSE like hundreds of times and I don't think I've ever had to grind EXCEPT for the Battle Frontier.
>>
>>26646392
>Playing the worst games in the series instead of Emerald
>Grinding EVER
Your only real complaint is the distribution.
>>
>>26647741
RS =/= E
>>
I trained with the inerviewers
>>
>>26646392
Trainer Eyes or >>26649749
It's not hard to level in RSE at all, especially compared to something like gen 2 and it's remakes
>>
>>26649841
Is HGSS really that hard?
>>
>>26649994
To level up? Yes, considering trainer rematches are a rarity and wild Pokemon appear only on relatively low levels.

Overall? Not really. Then again I never felt the need to grind in any Pokemon game unless it was a Nuzlocke.
>>
>>26650035
This is totally the wrong place to ask but for someone who has never played gen 2 should I play GSC for muh simplicity or should I do HGSS for dat special split?
>>
>>26650074
>someone who has never played gen 2

Go for the remakes. The only reason I prefer GSC (Actually, just Crystal) is because they give me nostalgia and because I have a potato phone and I can't run 3ds games on it
>>
>>26646565
oh your mom is wild all right
>>
>>26646587
I thought grinding was easier in XY, care to explain why ORAS made it better?
>>
play HGSS then :^)
>>
>>26650285
I guess he meant it is easier in ORAS than in RSE
>>
>>26650074
HGSS are the GOAT pokemon games.
>>
>>26647741
Victory road mons are either low-leveled at that point, frequent basic stage encounters or blow you away with whirlwind/roar
>>
>>26649749
They give a miniscule amount of exp even i their final stage
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.