[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: smol 1.png (179 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
smol 1.png
179 KB, 1600x1200
Okay so, for the longest time I've been doing my best to stay legit in training and breeding and whatnot. I will confess that I have like 2 hacked pokemon, but I got those from trading. I've spent literal hours ev training individual teams and it's just, eating so much of my time. So I got a powersave. Basically I wonder if I just turned in my legit card lmao
>>
>>26645734
EV Training doesn't even take that long... It took me a couple of hours to EV train a Magnemite, and this was in Platinum. Now, with Super Training, it trakes less than half an hour to have a fully EV trained pokemon...

Stop complaining.
>>
>>26645734
>Basically I wonder if I just turned in my legit card lmao

No shit you did. But hacking doesn't even matter since, unless you're dumb and make something actually illegal, no one else can prove it was hacked.
>>
Good on you for not being an idiot OP. Now you can have fun battling instead of spending hours playing bike simulator and mindless EV training.
also
>moralfags
>>
>>26645792
>super training
Why do this when hordes and power items exist?
>>
File: goodtimes.png (29 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
goodtimes.png
29 KB, 1600x1200
>>26645918

I got into it back when I was a scrub, and it has gotten to the point where I can complete an individual 12 ev super training session in under 30 seconds, I've memorized the firing patterns of the bots so that I can watch netflix while doing it. Basically I have no life and now I'm trying to get one
>>
>>26645792

and I've been ev training entire boxes of pokemon because I've been transferring in my old favorites from leafgreen, soulsilver, and black along with the oras pokes. I've sold my soul to pokemon.
>>
what's the point of cheating when pokemon showdown exists
>>
>>26646275
What's the point of anything if you aren't even sure you exist?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.