[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Kalos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Kalos3.png (3 MB, 4664x2680) Image search: [Google]
Kalos3.png
3 MB, 4664x2680
This is my attempt at map of Kalos. Discuss
>>
Not bad. Try Unova 2
>>
>>26645494
Mission accepted. Sorry for the quality. It's really just supposed to give you perspective. For example this helped me understand how coumarine flips around. Really weird with the 3D.
>>
T I N Y R E G I O N
I
N
Y

R
E
G
I
O
N
>>
>>26645449
>Region based on a whole country
>Rural places in Japan have more to do
>>
File: gg kalos.png (564 KB, 862x630) Image search: [Google]
gg kalos.png
564 KB, 862x630
>>
>b-but Alola is small!
Loving every laugh.
Kill yourselves, Kaloscucks.
>>
>>26645570
I tried my best to make it to scale, so yeah, a bit messed up there isn't it? Also, Lumiose is a lot bigger than what my map might suggest. But mapping an area where I can only get third person screenshots proved implausiable.
>>
>>26645584
Neither Kalos nor Alola are small

This map looks bad because of the resolution OP used
>>
>>26645494
Fuck can't find hardly any pics online of specific locations like dragonspiral. Might give this up.
>>
>>26645742
Just add the routes. The dungeons aren't that important.
>>
>>26645449
Why is Kalos' map small as shit? Was it because kids prefer to switch to zombie vs plants 2 when they get lost?
>>
>>26645760
Well, the outside part had some grass and shit. Kinda like a route. I couldn't find anything. Like in the Kalos map I just might leave an art pic of the tower to show that it goes here.
>>
Well shit, I tried to get the loop carefully around Unova, and failed miserably... It was easier to find pics of Kalos. Also it was easier to tie together probably because of Lumiose just being in the middle. I give up. Time to cry.
>>
>>26646046
It's like... Do people not care about Unova? We had 2 games....
>>
>>26645449
Pretty shit attempt. I'm hardly defending Kalos but can you please try making all the maps their actual resolution? Don't resize any of them.
>>
>>26646135
I think a lot of people in general disliked those games, because of how different from the norm they were. A lot of us more "hardcore" fans here on /vp/ probably didn't mind them or even actually enjoyed. It may explain why they were hard to find.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.