[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amourshipping thread- no mistyfags allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12
File: olololol.png (2 MB, 950x858) Image search: [Google]
olololol.png
2 MB, 950x858
okay, post your opinion about this couple or something similar
your theories too
pearlshippers shut up
contestshippers and pokeshippers are simply faggots even worse than the brain cancer they have.
Hating unova is allowed, because it's something normal.
>>
unova gave me cancer
like OP
>>
well, in my opinion, they evolved a lot
individually and together
so i think they are probably going to end the anime with them
and if they decide to continue even after alola region, they probably do it with Satoshi and Serena's son or something like that
or with shouta or someone else
>>
>>26641954
all of we have cancer
because of you, OP and unova
specially by this nigger
>>
File: Amour.jpg (867 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Amour.jpg
867 KB, 900x900
>>26641935
No other ship in this show got so many romantic hints like this couple, i simply love it.
>>
>2 IPs
>>
>>26642050
yep but specially in the xy&z season they are showing more and bigger love hints between them
and i fucking love it
the last one some people dont understand it
but Ash looks like he already noticed he feels something to her, even if he dont understant that is love
>>
>>26642059
now 3
>>
>>26642093
Please go back to elementary school and learn about punctuation.
>>
>>26642200
man, english punctuation is weird
and i'm not from an english region
>>
File: Chlgx3ZXEAYNUf3.jpg orig.jpg (161 KB, 1211x766) Image search: [Google]
Chlgx3ZXEAYNUf3.jpg orig.jpg
161 KB, 1211x766
>>26642093
>but Ash looks like he already noticed he feels something to her, even if he dont understant that is love
I think the same.
>>
>>26642235
Neither am I, so it's not an excuse.
>>
File: 1465229874794.jpg (137 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1465229874794.jpg
137 KB, 512x384
>>
>>26642235
>periods after sentences are weird

Are you an alien?
>>
>>26642251
well excuuuuuse me, princes
>>
>>26642245
do you think he's going to say something to her?
i mean
afer going to the alola region
or even after going to the kalos league
or maybe she?
>>
>>26642254
Please don't derail the thread.
>>
File: Cgoa_qTUkAAfx8J.jpg orig.jpg (149 KB, 1363x964) Image search: [Google]
Cgoa_qTUkAAfx8J.jpg orig.jpg
149 KB, 1363x964
>>26642296
Maybe a promise of seeing her again?
>>
File: why is she so perfect.jpg (70 KB, 467x406) Image search: [Google]
why is she so perfect.jpg
70 KB, 467x406
>>26642298
Derail the what again?
>>
>>26642318
so
you think they are going to drop out each other?
you think she cant be a performer out of kalos?
tell me pls
>>
>>26642348
>drop out each other
I can't even tell what this is supposed to be.
>>
File: CkMjF_ZVEAQnnEs.jpg orig.jpg (66 KB, 711x909) Image search: [Google]
CkMjF_ZVEAQnnEs.jpg orig.jpg
66 KB, 711x909
>>26642348
>you think she cant be a performer out of kalos?
Maybe she can do other stuff out of Kalos, if the anime team wants to keep Serena, they can do it because she is a customizable character but i don't know, i think this is going to depend of the popularity of the characters in Japan.
>>
>>26641935
She will be replaced by Sun Moon girl protag and forgotten, thus resetting the status quo
>>
>>26641935
Go to fucking hell. Chicken-chan will be the best girl for Ash.
>>
>>26642373
well i hope amourshipping in japan is as popular as here
otherwise, after all they have done already
they know that if they cancel the shipping
they are going to fuck everything like in unova seasons
>>
File: CkEvjwPUgAIoYI_.jpg orig.jpg (98 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CkEvjwPUgAIoYI_.jpg orig.jpg
98 KB, 768x1024
I don't think others girls have any chance with Ash after Serena.
>>
>>26642367
all my grammar are belong to us
>>
File: Cj8zMEQVEAAmd09.jpg orig.jpg (230 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cj8zMEQVEAAmd09.jpg orig.jpg
230 KB, 960x1280
>>26642424
>well i hope amourshipping in japan is as popular as here
Amourshipping is very popular in japan at least she get alot of love and great arts.
>they know that if they cancel the shipping they are going to fuck everything like in unova seasons
For sure, because the shipping episodes are like a relief, with cute scenes, funny somethimes, and a good subplot in general, without these episodes there's nothing more than battles and an anime only about battles can be boring.
>>
>>26642425
>Serena will pull a 180 degree change after she completes her Kalos Queen training
Can't wait
>>
File: seremoments.png (2 MB, 931x1499) Image search: [Google]
seremoments.png
2 MB, 931x1499
favorite shipping moments?
(or shipping episode)
mine is that one of this image
>>26642464
because of that, i think she is going to the new region with Ash
and probably, in some episodes
those two are going to be alone
and well, that means a possible confession
>>
>>26642508
fuck
sorry for the horrible subs and the water marks
>>
and what about a orgy with the other pokegirls?
or if bonnie and clem... incest?
>>
File: Not sure if serious.png (3 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
Not sure if serious.png
3 KB, 209x215
Kinda blegh.

Not saying I'm against it, but it feels too forced. Heck, just look at OP's image.

Honestly, I couldn't give a crap about any of those ships. If Ash will ever, ever decide to give a crap about any of the girls, be it those he already hanged out with or upcoming ones, it won't be now, but rather, when he grows up.

It's too fucking early to make CHILDREN smother and kiss each other up while having serious relationships in the anime, of all places. If they were more grown up, I'd at least understand, which might be the writers' intent, to tease all possible relations Ash could have in the near future, but all in all, in the end, his focus is still pretty much becoming a strong trainer and there probably won't be any resolution to any of this shit unless a time skip occurs because by then, all girls Ash will grow to like will become "friends" at best. The only one who seems the likeliest to overcome the friend status quo might, MIIIIGHT be Serena due to the writers forcing the shit out of her and even then, we're not quite sure what will happen in the mean time.

And that's if Ash won't turn out to be completely obsessed with pokemon so much, he'd rather not give a shit about a relationship until he grows much older and has done everything he could have possibly done.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.