[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back into Pokemon, Need event codes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Hi /vp/

I've been on a long break from Pokemon (1 and a half years to be exact) I've started playing ORAS and recently found out there are event codes going around all year. (Obviously I missed quite a lot) If you guys have any spare ones and want to share them it'd be much appreciated
>>
>>26641500

Codes expire after a month of being released, so most codes don't work any more.
>>
>>26641539
Damn ok thanks for the info :)
>>
>>26641547

Check Serebii for the latest distributions and codes that are available.

Currently, you can get Manaphy via WiFi and Mew via code (the code is MEW2016). These work on XY as well (most are ORAS-only now, but they're giving away all the special event-only Pokemon over the course of this year. Some are only available via codes, such as Darkrai, and some are being put online. Why they don't put them all online is beyond me).
>>
>>26641500
OP, which region are you in - NTSC or PAL? So far the universal Mew code for PAL has been given out (MEW2016) but the slackarses running the newsletters haven't given out the NTSC ones yet.
>>
>>26641684

Retard, NTSC and PAL don't apply to handhelds (or even modern consoles, really). They're old TV standards.

What you mean is North American and European (which typically includes UK, Australia and New Zealand, but doesn't always).
>>
>>26641586
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks for that info!!!!!!
>>
>>26641694
There are number of people on this board who refer to those regions as their TV regions, spoogemunch.
>>
>>26641586
>>26641684
it says my card cant get the MEW2016. tried on both my x/y and oras game
>>
>>26641720

If you're in North America or Asia, it won't work, unfortunately. I forgot to mention that.

To get it in North America, you had to sign up for the Pokemon Trainers Club newsletter before June 1st, but they still haven't send out the codes.
>>
>>26641717

Just because a bunch of retards say something incorrectly, that doesn't make it correct. Faggot.
>>
>>26642033
But we still call them that because we want to. Deal with it.
>>
>>26642089

Haha, no faggot, your retardation cannot be dealt with. Incorrect terms that make no sense when used out of context are completely wrong, no matter what you say. Use them all you want, but you only make yourself look like a massive faggot.

Then again, I guarantee you didn't even know they were an old TV standard, anyway. Better go Google that shit so you can learn all about it, kid.
>>
>>26641586
Neat, got Mew.

Thanks bud.
>>
>>26641500
>need

This is what i hate about people like you. Entitlement, arrogance, gimme gimme gimme. Nobody cares if you've "just started playing Pokemon again derp" nobody gives a flying fuck.
>>
>>26642355
>Nobody cares
ironic
>>
File: valid_point.jpg (14 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
valid_point.jpg
14 KB, 267x189
>>26642355

Faggot.
>>
Well hell might as well ask while I am here, was there a code, that might still be functioning, for Hoopa in the US and if so does anyone have a spare they could send me?
>>
>>26642447
What the hell are you even offering in return? good god man, your sense of expectance holds no bounds. just beg and beg and beg like a worthless cuck.

You are nothing.
>>
>>26642512
found the shitposter in injection threads
>>
>>26642447

Not that I know of, no. I'm sure someone will trade you one in the injection thread. They can literally just inject the official wondercard so it looks and acts completely legit. The only difference is how the wondercard is added to the game, and it won't even be added to your game so that doesn't matter (not that the game can tell the difference).

>>26642512

Go back to reshit, you little faggot.
>>>/out/

>>26642515

Sounds about right.
>>
>>26642512
Look fag if you want something I can load up bank and see what event shit I have and we can work out a trade. I wasn't even trying to make it out without giving something if you want it.
>>
>>26642539
So you kept paying for bank for a year and a half while you had zero interest in pokemon atm? something really doesnt add up here. wanting something for nothing.

very telling how nobody has given you anything yet, vp can see through the bullshit. faggot.
>>
>>26642539
>work out a trade

Why don't you work out your fucking life, NEET?
>>
File: areyouaboyoragirl.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
areyouaboyoragirl.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>26642578
>Why don't you work out
but image is me.
>>
>>26642561
I am not even the OP. I am just some random guy who forgets to check in on events and misses shit.

>>26642578
I don't even
>>
>>26642561

Perhaps he paid for bank the first time, then renewed it so he wouldn't lose all the stuff stored there? Or does logic not run through your brain? Considering the amount of shitposting bullshit you've done in this thread, it wouldn't surprise me if you were a fucking retard.

>>26642578

Go shitpost elsewhere, fag. I hear >>>/s4s/ calling your name.
>>
>>26642593
family guy sucks tho
>>
Lot of samefagging ITT. OP invents troll so people will show sympathy and give freemons SHOCKER
>>
>>26642649

I'm pretty sure that's not what happened, but there IS a samefag shitposter here (probably you).
>>
>>26642641
Your opinion.
>>
Happy i killed this thread
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.