[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: startersevo.jpg (158 KB, 550x344) Image search: [Google]
startersevo.jpg
158 KB, 550x344
How do you feel about this?
>>
>>26639766
>literally a shooped espeon
gee i dunno
>>
>>26639766
gake and fay
>>
>>26639770
>>26639771

u guys are gonna be crushed when theyre confirmed
>>
I don't feel nothing because it's an obvious fake
>>
>>26639766
>scalchop
>complete with wotter frown and eyes
ebin leek
>>
>>26639771
boot fay es our pots.
>>
>>26639766
I feel whoever made the first attempt to post them here noticed they couldn't fool anyone with that poorly made corocoro leak, then made some cut offs and reduced resolution to make them more believable.

Next time, try to add some motion blur.
>>
>>26639780
Spot the Roothoot fag
>>
If the faker wanted these things to fool at least one person they shouldn't have made the water one literally dewott in a cloak, holy shit how stupid can you be
>>
I feel nothing anymore.
>>
>>26641441
That said I legitimately like the grass and fire ones. Very "gen2" style designs
>>
>>26641451
Well the fire one is a traced Espeon so I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>26639766

I feel they're as fake as they were the first time they were posted.

Also this >>26641006
>>
>>26639766

I like how you cropped the magazine with Japanese text yet with English type names
>>
>>26641441

And somehow it's still better than Samurott.

Actually, Dewott in a cloak is pretty awesome. But that's all that is. It's not a new Pokemon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.