[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardest Pokemon Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png (209 KB, 2000x736) Image search: [Google]
English_Pokémon_logo.svg.png
209 KB, 2000x736
So what are the hardest pokemon games
>>
>>26639534
Pokémon Stadium 2
>>
>>26639540
talking bout main story games
>>
>>26639534
XY
>>
>>26639534

None of them.
>>
>>26639534
Emerald and Yellow but even that's not saying much unless you make it hard for yourself as a challenge.
>>
>>26639534
Pinball
>>
>>26639534
Not too difficult, but challenge mode in Black/White 2 is the hardest it's going to get

Maybe DP because of the ungodly level curve
>>
Emerald. Ingame difficult is ok, and the battle frontier is the most difficult thing that gf ever created
>>
>difficulty in a turnbased 1v1 rpg
where?
hardly ever would strategy come in if you could just grind.
>>
>>26639610
Gotta' second DP if we aren't counting Hard Mode. If we are, definitely that, no question.

Also perhaps HGSS, but that's more grindy than really hard. The level curve is shit, but in a different way from DP.

But, as has been said, they're all pretty fucking easy. Hacks and fangames are probably the only place you'll find a real challenge, but most of those have such painfully bad stories that it's almost impossible to bear.
>>
Joyous tower in mystery dungeon.
The first ranger game was quite difficult too.
>>
>>26639534
Gen V both games.

There are some games that aren't really difficult, but it's unbalanced, like Gen II just before Clair.
>>
Non-main core games, probably Shuffle.
>>
>>26639621
This. Emerald's battle frontier, especially at gold symbols
>>
>>26639534
RBY, GS, RSE, BW
Probably also DP, but I dont remember losing that many times as in the games listed.
>>
>>26639534
>grinding is difficulty
Pre gen 5 before they raped the EXP system it might have been an annoyance.

I'm overleveled as shit in ORAS mid-game for some reason.
>>
Probably one of the Stadium games if you only use rentals.
>>
X and Y without exp share. Hawchala trainer wrecked my team in reflecting cave
>>
>>26640612
Seriously? I know that a lot of people say X/Y is easy only because they left EXP share on, but the game is still absurdly easy without it. Even if you immediately release all of the hand-outs and avoid using mega pokemon, it's still the easiest game in the series, along with ORAS. It may not be as easy as everyone says it is, but that's only if you deny all of the free hand-outs. Actually using a mega in the main story is like using cheats, it's just not fun, especially given how nobody else in the game besides a small handful have megas.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.