[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found White 2 and...well...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>find old copy of white 2
>had apparently stopped at victory road b4 getting bored
>decide to beat elite 4
>dominate on 1st runthrough
>on a temporary high
>decide to explore the rest of the unvisited areas
>traveling through areas where black 1 character started their journey
>bypass every trainer splinter cell style
>catch latias the cheeky bastard
>learn gym leaders have moved on
>player character from black 1 constantly mentioned
>remember how excited i was to experience a new generation since diamond for the first time with everyone else
>unova tearjerking music is everywhere
>little girl in nuvema town talks about how she's gonna start her adventure soon
>walk up to ...'s house
>hold back the tears
>black 1's mother makes me more depressed
>he's gone
>his journey's over
>my journey's over
>there is such little time
>i'm crying
>why am i crying over such a shit region
>turn off game
>that's enough for one day
>>
>mfw experienced BW when it was wrapping up

I was here for the hype but only played BW the year XY came out. Did I miss anything?

This "BW2 are GOAT" meme is hyping me... when I finally play the games I'm going to be utterly devastated by how shit they are.

Also, why is OP such a sinnohshit?
>>
>>26639530
BW2 has it's moments and awesome music from the very first town, but most of the enjoyment comes from the dialogue that indicates time passing on which is the best/saddest thing ever. Besides that, cities you've already been too just feel like a retread and it's hard to actually give a shit and go inside all the buildings. Worth playing but don't go in with high expectations. Some neat surprises tho.
>>
File: Torterra in the Woods.jpg (114 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Torterra in the Woods.jpg
114 KB, 900x675
>>26639530
>Also, why is OP such a sinnohshit?
niggah i started with turtwig and I'm dying with turtwig>>26639530
>>
It really sucks to face the fact that gen 5 is over. I know it's weird but gen 5 was incredible on /vp/
There was such a community here. I firmly remember being happy to actually browse. The games were alright. I agree with OP it's sad coming back to ...'s house and seeing that the people in the game have moved on. Similar to how the board has moved on.
>>
>>26639477
People love HGSS and BW2 because we can tell Gf but effort into the people and dialouge in the game, it's just in the little details is mainly why people love these games
>>
>>26639824
*GF put effort

also PWT

Unlike ORAS which they've admitted to rushing
>>
>>26639530
It's just good all around, plus the beginning has a bit of hand holding but by the 3rd gym you're pretty much free to be by yourself
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.