[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THERE'S NO FUCKING POKEMON Z?!?!?! WHY ALL THE HYPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Cara.jpg (134 KB, 417x509) Image search: [Google]
Cara.jpg
134 KB, 417x509
WHY THERE'S NO FUCKING POKEMON Z?!?!?! WHY ALL THE HYPE AROUND ZYGARDE IF IT WAS GOING TO BE FOR A MOVIE... TT__TT FUCK THIS I'LL NEVER PLAY POKEMON AGAIN.
>>
>>26637099
Good.
>>
stfu
>>
File: FireRonald.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FireRonald.gif
1 MB, 480x360
Who're you kidding, you're trapped here. Sucked into the void, and there's no way out. I tried leaving in Gen 6, but I kept coming back. Have fun playing Pokemon when you're on your deathbed.
>>
>>26637099

Shut up bitch, I'm still waiting for Pokémon Gray Version to come out.
>>
>>26637099
Don't you get it? The anime, XY&Z, is the actual Pokémon Z. Pokémon Z isn't a game it's actually the anime.
>>
And this is why people don't take Zycucks seriously.
>>
YOU'RE ALL WRONG... *A*
>>
>>26637099
kys
>>
File: 1457390662353.jpg (151 KB, 1024x974) Image search: [Google]
1457390662353.jpg
151 KB, 1024x974
>>26637159
>>
I NEED A Z VERSION... THIS DON'T MAKE SENSE.
>>
>>26637224
Zygarde has two games too though. They're called Sun and Moon.
>>
>>26637308
>faggots still think snek is relevant.
Top fucking kek
>>
>>26637278
stop all capsing you fucking child. your opinions are shitty and you are an annoying fucktard. this is a lesson. learn it
>>
>>26637099
>Movie
What movie? did i miss something?
>>
>>26637099
K bye.
>>
>>26637099
>WHY ALL THE HYPE AROUND ZYGARDE IF IT WAS GOING TO BE FOR A MOVIE
First of all there isn't anything saying its forms won't be in Sun and Moon, it may not be plot relevant but the forms will most definitely still be included.

Second of all, Zygarde's forms were for the anime, it having its own season and a minor role in the new movie.
>>
NO, NO!! AND FUCKING NO!! I'M STARTING A CHANGE.ORG FOR THIS SHIT
>>
PLEASE JOIN!
https://www.change.org/p/game-freak-stop-pokemon-sun-and-moon-and-bring-pokemon-z
>>
>>26637099
There probably wasn't one because it would look bad if Game Freak put out a game that sold badly on the franchise's 20th anniversary. 3rd versions generally sell less than half of what 1st versions sell. It's also much easier to hype up a new generation than a new version of a game everyone already played.
>>
>>26640380
Making a petition won't do shit, Sun and Moon are pretty much done and they're just working on beta testing and bug fixing. Even if you reach a goal with a petition they aren't going to just scrap over a few years worth of work just because fans ask for it, they'll just lose money doing that.
>>
>>26637099
Wtf is that pic?
>>
>>26640380
>mexico
no es Z
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.