[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>johto starters are bland as shit and don't deserve a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 800x800
>johto starters are bland as shit and don't deserve a mega
>HGSS were the pokemon games that singlehandedly caused the creation of /vp/

?
>>
File: 1464225635006.jpg (38 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1464225635006.jpg
38 KB, 450x495
>>26635292
nice b8 m8
>>
>>26635324
How is it bait when its true?
>>
>singlehandedly

It was the new release of HGSS in the west on top of BW1 hype.
>>
>>26635594
May I remind you of /v/'s frontpage being only pokemon threads when HGSS released?
>>
>>26635292
Even though I owned Blue and Yellow first, it wasn't until I got Silver for Christmas and chose Totodile that I truly felt like I bonded with a Pokemon.

Feraligatr is based. I hate his 3D model, because they made his colors pale, his jaws the wrong shape, and his teeth more fake-looking. They didn't even give it any fast animations... the Pokemon that constantly refers to its burst of agility in the Pokedex entries; the Pokemon that literally learns Agility.
>>
>>26635292
>johto starters are bland as shit and don't deserve a mega
Only shitposters say this.
>>
>>26637910
They are bland, but they deserve Megas for this exact reason to spice them up.
>>
File: 59.99.png (3 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
59.99.png
3 KB, 240x240
>>26635292
>mfw HGSS are the best Pokemon games in existance
If you don't believe me I'll fight you.
>>
>>26635292
but ampharosand scizor had mega.
>>
>>26635292
They deserve megas because they are bland though.
And because I want water/dragon mega feraligatr to finish the dragon starter trio.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.