[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think these guys will end up as cool as the Kanto, Hoenn,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Do you think these guys will end up as cool as the Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Kalos final evos, or do you think they're doomed to be boring like Unova and Johto
>>
The more I think about it the more I like the idea of boxing my starter.
>>
>>26635130
I like the owl already
its cute
>>
>>26635130
Sinnoh and kalos final evos arent cool
>>
>>26635342
>disliking Poseidon, World Turtle, and Sun Wukong
>>
>>26635130
No one knows. What everyone needs to keep in mind is that themes/features can appear all of a sudden in the middle or last evo.

Bulbasaur's was pretty predictable.
Charmander grew head spikes and wings.
Squirtle lost its curly tail and Wartortle lost its ears and we got two cannons out of the blue.

Chikorita turned into a dinosaur of all things.
Cyndaquil looks drastically different from its evolutions in body shape.
Totodile's was pretty predictable.

Treecko took on arm blades and a plant tail.
Torchic changed pretty unpredictably design-wise (in terms of looks, especially face).
Mudkip's was pretty predictable.

Turtwig changed rapidly, and was a throw-off with the leaf on its head ending up on its back, despite the predictability of it being a world tortoise.
Chimchar warped away from a fire tail to a fire head by Infernape, with the body armor coming out of nowhere.
Piplup becoming Steel was out of the blue.

Snivy's was pretty predictable.
Tepig stood up and became ugly, although you coulda kinda see the black band around Tepig progressing into the black band with designs by Emboar.
Oshawott into Samurott was a huge change designwise.

Chespin into Chesnaught was pretty unpredictable (excluding the assumption it would look like a Dark mon).
Fennekin stood up and had a foreseeable progression, but the red cloak came out of nowhere.
Froakie had a huge change into Frogadier designwise and a likewise huge change into Greninja, with the tongue replacing the bubbles as its main feature.
>>
File: gr.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
gr.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>26635130
>>
>>26635130
I seriously they will end up beastlike like in the first two generations and not cancerous humanoids (blaziken, emboar, greninja, delphox...)

So far the fake evos followed the humanoid trend, but hopefully GF didnt (well, im very scared for pooplio since it already has a clown nose)
>>
>>26635428
How is OP's post bait. The Johto starters are legitimately boring.
>all monotype
>evolutionary progression is "it just gets bigger"
>same base stats as Kanto starters just rearranged or kept the same in Typh's case
>>
Litten turns into a tar pits Smilodon.
Popplio turns into a cool circus performer. Definitely not a fat clown
Rowlet I can't really tell. I actually think that archer idea is on point. Also I have feeling it's the new Ash squeeze.
>>26635394
>Snivy's was pretty predictable.
It's surprising how many people got butthurt it lost its arms and legs.
>>
>>26635945
Well Serperior's torso leaves are made to look like hands folded behind its back to enhance the haughty look.
>>
all i know is that the recent "leak" is shit except for the seal
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.