[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: 10/10 Tinfoil Hat Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What if the evil team manages to control time using the box mascots, or some type of device, go back in time to achieve their goals, and upon being sent to the past, the whole game becomes 8-bit with RBY graphics and music.
>>
Why would we have that in Sun and Moon

Turning back time doesn't actually work like in Superman II, you know
>>
>>26634274
I think he meant in general, but even so it doesn't really seem "pokemon-y" to do so.
>>
10/10 for never gonna happen

It would be a pretty good love letter to the originals though
>>
>>26634294
>What is the HG/SS Celebi Event?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x270
>>26634220
>Lookers amnesia and sudden appearance in ORAS was the result of SM's time travel rip
>IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>26634326
agreed.
>>
>>26634220
I just finished watching that movie.
>>
I thought it'd be cool if there was some kind of simulated / VR world in the game that was made "real" because of some legendary or something, and it was connected to the original R/B games. Since transferring Pokemon from RBY has been confirmed for Sun and Moon you could have the Pokemon enter through that VR world. Transferring glitch Pokemon like MissingNo. could also be possible, but they're not allowed outside the virtual space into the main game.
>>
>>26634391
die doctor who fag
>>
>>26634220
>Zygarde can merge with other pokemon
>Dogegarde is a Houndoom
>>
>>26639045
What?
>>
>>26640940
he's german
The Doctor Who fag
>>
>>26641803
Okay, that made me laugh. Good one, anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.