[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nzg/ NUZLOCKE GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Hopes&Dreams.png (1 MB, 2356x958) Image search: [Google]
Hopes&Dreams.png
1 MB, 2356x958
Whats up guys, tell me about your nuz

>firered
>about to fight brock
>even tho my mankey already is dead
>charmander and pidgey fidna go in

pray for me

What game? What starter? Screenies? I need to know that other people are nuzzing
>>
File: update.png (8 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
update.png
8 KB, 256x384
>>26634037
Doing a nuz of BS Platinum. Forgot about this run from a while back but I just beat Gardenia and go my spooky house catch
>>
>>26634037
I'm running Platinum on an actual console. Here's something that happened today.

>training up my Gabite
>a shiny Graveler shows up
>throw an ultra ball at it
>"The Pokemon broke free!"
>"Graveler used Selfdestruct!"
>"The wild Graveler fainted!"
>"Chomper fainted!"

So now I'm down one of my best mons and a possible shiny. RIP Chomper.
>>
I'm starting to really dislike nuzlockes. It's just endless grinding to stay ahead of the trainers. Maybe if I didn't have to kill 100 pidgeys to level it wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>26636399
>It's just endless grinding to stay ahead of the trainers
You're doing it wrong.
You only level your Pokemon to the next Gym Leader's average level or highest level, to keep it challenging, and you don't do big grinding sessions but regular short sessions.
The rest is just skill. The bettler you become, the less you grind because there's fewer deaths.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Currently doing a no Exp Share ORAS Nuzlocke run with my friends. Naming all of my Pokemon after friends and family so some deaths have actually kinda hurt.

Team as of last I left off. Grinding before Wallace time but I'm hoping M Manectric and Lanturn can mostly handle him. Sableye and Lanturn are my newest catches.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-05-23-02-32.png (65 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-05-23-02-32.png
65 KB, 480x320
Started a Leaf Green Nuzlocke yesterday. No casualties thus far, but a couple of close calls. Bob took care of Brock and Misty without much trouble. Meowth, Diglett and Spearow are in the box.
>>
>>26638822
>that crusty screen
you people are disgusting
>>
Started doing Nuzlockes just a few weeks ago. I've failed two so far. My Y Nuzlocke fell apart during the three-in-a-row rival battles on the bridge just after defeating Team Flare, and my White Nuzlocke was shut down by Clay's Excadrill.

Currently working on LeafGreen, having made the decision to do an easier generation. Standard rules apply, + Dupes Clause with 5 attempts, Set battle style, no items in battle, and a level cap equal to the gym leader's strongest. For the E4, I'm setting my cap to 57, the level of the champion's weakest.

About to fight Sabrina, working with the following, all at level 43:

>Charizard
>Pidgeot
>Persian
>Sandslash
>Victreebel
>Starmie

Only lost one Pokemon so far the whole run, my Mankey to a stray Magnitude 10 inside Rock Tunnel. I'm feeling good about this one.
>>
Who even nuzlockes anymore? I can understand doing it in 3rd or 4th gen, but 6th gen really?
>>
Dark Rising is fucking garbage. It's not even hard just tedious. Of course I'm going to lose eventually if I'm forced to battle 50 people in a row without being able to heal.
>>
>>26638822
How did your starter die?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.