[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every generation we get new Pokemon, new moves, new region, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 6
File: stat.jpg (18 KB, 750x158) Image search: [Google]
stat.jpg
18 KB, 750x158
Every generation we get new Pokemon, new moves, new region, and sometimes even new Pokemon types entirely.

But why after twenty years have we never gotten a new status condition?
>>
>>26633930
Ran out of ideas. Maybe drowning?
>>
because of their distribution like fucking chansey learning toxic or clefable learning t-wave
>>
>>26633930
What else could there be?
>>
>>26633930
We have, just not mayor status conditions.Trapping, seeding, and the like are still status conditions, just not classified as "mayor" since you can switch out of them
>>
>>26633930
you got everything pretty much covered tho?
>>
>>26633943
How about
>Waterlogged (or Soaked if that hadn't already been taken)
When afflicted with this condition, the Pokémon becomes heavier and speed drops.
>>
>>26633982
>Water types getting something new
No thanks
>>
>>26633982
Could be good for setting up Gyro Ball, Low Kick, etc.
>>
They should introduce some sort of chip damage condition as in fighting games where a Pokemon's overall health is temporarily lowered when under the condition but if cured restores to where it would otherwise be.
>>
Fatigue: Pokemon gradually gets slower, but the rate at which it tires is reset upon switching out or even has a chance to cure itself from said switch, does not work with moves that force switching (Volt Switch, Baton Pass, ETC.)
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 512x288
>>26633982
>>26633999
>>26634013
>yfw they become more susceptible to Freeze
>>
Maybe make the Leech Seed effect its own status condition, and make some other grass type moves have a chance to apply that effect?
>>
>>26634136
>Water type follows up with Ice Beam and you're now frozen even if you resist it
:^)
>>
>>26633930
Bleeding. Inflicted by any cutting moves, causes 20% damage per turn. If the pokemon faints this way, it DIES
>>
>>26633982
>Buffing water
>>
File: CANT BELIEVE IM LOSING TO A RUG.png (415 KB, 1255x1057) Image search: [Google]
CANT BELIEVE IM LOSING TO A RUG.png
415 KB, 1255x1057
Illness
>Illness does nothing by itself, but allows afflicted pokemon to be afflicted by multiple statuses
>e.g. Pokemon A gets Ill, gets Thunder Waved, then Will-o-wisp'd; Pokemon A is now Paralyzed and Burnt
>If an Ill pokemon is Asleep, when it awakes it is cured of Illness and any other status
>>
>>26633930
Dazzled
Pokémon may not attack this turn. Sp,Atk drops
>>
>>26634663
That'd be neat.
>>
Bleeding
caused by certain Slash moves (e.g. Cut, Leaf Blade)
Target loses 1/16th of it's HP every turn. Every exertion causes +1 PP to be drained on offensive actions. Increases target's susceptibility to other status conditions and can be replaced by one of them

Stacks up to 2 times
>>
Why does Poison get its own typing? Why not Burned type or Sleep type.

Fucking Burnphobes and Sleephobes. Bigots, Poison supremacist,
>>
>>26634663
why would I waste a turn so that I could waste two turns later inflicting status effects, when I could just use one actually strong attack and kill
>>
>>26635021
burned type is fire you stupid fuck
>>
bruised? for fighting types, makes you more vulnerable to physical moves
>>
>>26633930
>Distracted
>A Pokémon with this status has 50% chance of attacking only after the opponent, regardless of its speed
>>
what about when they are in love
>>
>>26633930
Cucked status
The Pokemon is unable to mega evolve
>>
>>26635102

They can get the (MOIST) status.
>>
>>26635102
Confusion/Infatuation/Seeded aren't "status" things.
>>
>>26635102
Bruised - Fighting Type (reduces all stats by a certain percentage)
Petrification - Rock Type (same as freeze)
Swarm - Bug Type (bug type burn)
Scarred - Ghost Type (ghost type paralysis)
Leech Seed - Grass Type (just needs to be it's own status condition)
Fatigue - Normal Type (increases fatigue of Pokemon, reducing all stats, normal type bruise)
>>
File: 1362956133285.jpg (16 KB, 453x470) Image search: [Google]
1362956133285.jpg
16 KB, 453x470
>>26635156
>unironically wanting your pokemon to stay seeded when it switches out

explain this
>>
>>26635135
>confused
>infatuated
>seeded
Truly a game for gays and girls
>>
Nervous/underdog
Anytime a pokemon on switches in, you have a 50/50 chance of gaining one of these effects. Nervousness drops accuracy 10% but restores hp if the attack lands. Fades if you ko the pokemon. Underdog raises speed and primary attack stat by 5%. Fades when you have more hp than opponent
>>
Dazed - a bit like confusion, but instead of a small attack against itself, whatever move you select is reversed - you attack yourself with that move, or if it's a self-move like Dragon Dance the opponent gets the boost.

Swamped - the Pokemon is stuck in a swamp/quicksand. They always move last, their Attack/SpAtk is lowered but their Def/SpDef increases.
>>
We need burn for Sp. Attack, kinda like >>26634928
>>
>>26634928
Should also lower accuracy too.

Frightened; Chance for it waste a turn being too scared to move, Defense is raised, but Attack is severely lowered. Like Sleep or Confusion it will go away on its own, but you're better curing it rather than let your pokemon get pummeled to unconsciousness.

Enraged; Pokemon becomes uncontrollable, will use any attack it knows of its choosing, will attack any participant in a double or triple battle, Attack is raised, Defense is severely lowered. Chance of recoil damage even from attacks that don't inflict it, but not if it uses status moves.
>>
>>26633982
not different enough from paralysis and water doesn't need more status support, burn and toxic are enough
>>
>>26635024
because your attacking stats or movepool are not that great
>>
>>26635197
when your pokemon is nervous all it does is not eat berries desu
>>
>>26635197
Spinning off this, "scared" would be a cool new one. Lowers Special Attack or Special Defense, and then something else. Lot of ways to do it. Maybe increase your crit chance since your opponent would be off guard. I like the idea of lowers Special Defense and increased crit as a kind of "offensive" status that doesn't necessarily benefit stall Pokemon.
>>
>>26633930
what is charm
>>
We already have all of the standard RPG status conditions.
>>
>>26635226
why would anyone bother if you could just paralyze your target and not have to deal with raising their defense

the second thing is basically swagger but i like the idea of a mental effect (i.e. cured by mental herb) that makes your pokemon act like it's an outsider and you don't have the badges to rein it in
>>
>>26635179
I didn't say I wanted it, they're just ideas to be added.

Now the one I would want is Petrification and I'm highly surprised it's not a thing yet.
>>
How about aroused/estrus
>>
>>26633930
PSN is so useless, it should drop SpA like BRN drops Atk.
>>
>>26635255
Not really.

We don't have Stone/Petrify. We also don't have Silence. Presumably because silence would be the most broken status in the games with the current battle-system.
>>
>>26635448
Silence = Disable
>>
>>26635448
Stone/Petrify = Frozen
>>
>>26634025
>what is stealth rock, leech seed or spikes
>>
>>26635034
God I hope you arent this stupid to have seriously taken the bait here.
>>
>>26635534
but he's right, burned type is fire and you're stupid, fuck
>>
I'd like it if poison would cut the special attack in half the same way burn cuts attack in half. It would be a healthy way of helping out poison types since they are so dicked in the meta
>>
>>26635209
Swamped is less of a status on a specific pokemon, more of a terrain, like Rocks or sticky web. Still an interesting idea, maybe have it removed with ground or water type moves.. Dazed is just stupid really. Makes no sense to let your opponent get a boost. I get what youre going for but its both too stupid and too similar to confusion to work.
>>
>>26635617
Imagine moves that target the terrain underneath an opponent

would be cool for doubles, triples and rotations since they'd affect whatever pokemon is occupying that slot instead of only applying when switched out or in
>>
>>26635530
Not the same things.
>>
>>26635770
he obviously saw the words "chip damage" and stopped readding
>>
>>26635024
It would help defensive/stalling/walling/crippling mons, since they no longer have to stick with one status move, and would be worth inflicting against incredibly strong/defensive pokemon
>Burning and Badly Poisoning a Wall or Life Orb-er
>Paralyzing and Burning a Physical attacker
>Freezing and Burning/Badly Poisoning anyone
>mons can still run their status moves like WoW or TW while Toxic Spike setters also have a place on the team, creating more aggressive wall teams
>>
>>26635617
I was thinking swamped would be like a ground type paralysis, ie ground types have a chance to "swamp" opponents. I don't see how it's any different from poison - a Pokemon "infects" another with poison, or it "infects" it with mud/sand.
>>
>>26635584
That'd be cool but Sp Defense walls would have a field day since most of them run Toxic so they would be unkillable once you get their main physical attacker
>>
>>26635179
since only grass types and smeargle can use leech seed, why not?
>>
>>26634997
It's a fucking kid game, anon.
>>
>>26636395
>kids don't know what bleeding is

lol ok
>>
How about STNT.

Stunted - The Pokemon gains no experience while afflicted.

That'd be hilarious as shit.
>>
>>26633930
How about deafened? Triggered by some sound moves like sonicboom, uproar, hyper voice, etc.

Flavor-wise the pokemon can't hear you for 2-5 turns, mechanics wise it forces the pokemon to act like it has low obedience.
Obedience is already in the games, with battle text included, so it should be easy to implement.
>>
>>26635255

We don't have Blind, which would be a decreased accuracy condition that wouldn't get cured upon switching.
>>
>>26635081
I think the fighting types should be the ones inflicting the bruised condition
>>
>>26636530

How are you gonna afflict it though?

>mon gets Skull Bashed/Headbutted/Body Slammed/Double-Edged by a heavy opponent
>suffers a mild concussion (maybe chance to get confusion apart from Stunted)
>Doesn't affect battle strength but your Pokemon occasionally zones out, can't be removed until you get to a Pokemon center
>defeats the opponent but gets lesser/no Exp.

>The starting E4 has a wall team with Stunting moves on all 6 mons
>On a bad RNG day you go through the entire E4 with halved/zero exp gained to show for it

>Nobody runs E4 to level up ever again
>>
>>26634266
nice shitpost. pokemon will never include blood or actual pokemon death.
>>
>>26634266
Underage please leave
>>
Blinded - Accuracy drops severely until healed.
>>
>>26635448
stone petrify would just be freezing them, in this case. i dont see freezing like that happen in many other games.
>>
guys. what about infestation? i fucking hated the first gym in XY going in with weak mons. infestation fucking sucks.
>>
>>26636426
that's a non-argument you stimming autist.
>>
>>26638741
It's a bug-type trapping move. Those have existed since gen 1.
>>
>>26638765
are those not counted now for some reason?
>>
>>26638765
>>26638779
nvm i understand why. has to have the little status marker, right?
>>
Heal block?
>>
>>26638804
no, same reason as
>>26638785
>>
>>26634025
I actually like this idea a lot. In fact, I think it'd be cool if it, or a variant of it recovered health when certain conditions were met (such as dealing enough damage within a certain amount of alotted turns, etc..). Something to make it a more active, playable system rather than just a "you are or are not" type deal.
>>
How about some positive ones? Make them rare as to give some shitmons a boost, given they'll have a positive status and be immune to other negative ones because of it. And of course they should all be double edged swords, a downside to them.

>Withdrawn
Withdraw causes this naturally.
Takes half damage from everything (including passive damage) and has quartered speed. Shuckle stronk.
>Rage
Rage causes it (who'da thunkit)
1.5 speed as well as the standard rage gimmick (increased attack if hit) but it causes you to be choice locked ala choice band. Bonus points because this would be a hard counter to a lot of stallfaggotry if it had an offensive move that caused this, like a taunt/torment like move.
>Steroid
Lasts 2-5 turns, gains a small boost to all stats (say, x1.1 or x1.2), but will fall asleep when it wears off. Also gains double the EVs when it has this status.
>>
>>26633930
>no "acid"/"acid burned"/"melting" which is like burning but the damage exponentially decreases over time
>>
>>26639052
Pokémon Aime gives you some positive effects on battle, though they aren't "on" while fighting against other players.
>>
>>26633930
>no Rust status condition to nerf fucking Stee; types yet
>>
>>26639125
those aren't status effects negro, needs the little icon and to be in wifi battles.
>>
What more can you add with the current elements?
Grounded?
>>
>>26639160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt637BQClSI
>>
>Blind
Accuracy and evasion drop by half
>>
>>26634025
>GF makes a new ability similar to Sturdy and makes it exclusive to a minmax'd but low-BST mon a la Ninjask or Aegislash
>It recovers a portion of the Grey health every turn when not attacking or using Protect.
Essentially the 'mon has 2 health bars but if it plays too offensively it dies
If you deal its entire or all of its remaining healthbar, it stays alive until it attacks. Healing will remove the grey health entirely but its a free heal at least. (if you do more than 50% of the 'mons HP and it uses Recover, it'll heal up to 50% HP exactly. creates a few too many cases of infinite loop stalls like ChestoRest Recycle Sleeptalk or just plain spamming a heal though

>>26633930
Silence doesnt make any sense for Pokemon and Confusion already exists.

>never gotten a new status condition
Attract.
>>
>>26635617
>what is water pledge
>>
>>26638733
what if freezing happened like in PMD, where nothing can actually damage a frozen 'mon unless it's a fire move that thaws it? then ratchet up freeze chance on some moves and it becomes a game of trying to set up as much as you dare against an opponent that's guaranteed at least one more attack on its thawing turn.

as it is, freeze is just haxxy sleep, so something to differentiate it would be nice.
>>
>>26635114
sadly is true.
>>
What about other "Badly" statuses?
>Badly paralyzed
Additionally causes one PP to be subtracted from each move at the end of the turn, if not completely paralyzed that turn, and doesn't halve speed.
Or
>badly burn
Takes the 1/16 health per turn, and additionally randomly lowers attack, defense, or speed at the end of the turn
>>
>>26640951
I suppose the "doesn't halve speed" part makes no sense for paralysis
>>
Frightened
>10% chance to flee when receiving damage
>In trainer/gym battles, it swaps out to another random pokemon you have
>If your last pokemon is affected in a trainer battle, the effect is just a random flinch

Broken
>Both DEF and SDEF are reduced at maximum values for the current turn.
>Really meant for double/triple battles since it wears off after the turn

Oil Coat
>Fire attacks will always deal 4x Super Effective damage, regardless of the victim's type
>Receiving a water attack removes the status effect

Restless
>Each turn, the afflicted pokemon deals less damage
>After five turns, they fall asleep for one turn
>Basically a more annoying Yawn, but persists through pokemon swaps
>Counter pauses when in the ball. If you call it back after two turns, it can fight for 3 turns later.

Frightened
>Ghost type attacks always deal 4x Super Effective damage, regardless of the victim's type

Slow Feet
>The affected pokemon is unable to dodge attacks.
>Except when flying, digging, and similar moves

Inspired
>Every turn, your ATK and SPATK raise one level, but your DEF and SDEF lower by one level.
>Lasts anywhere from 1-5 turns. Stat changes reset when the status fades.

Frenzy
> The affected pokemon will attack with Struggle for 1-5 turns.

Lazy
>Basically Truant. Every other turn, your turn is skipped.
>If Slaking is affected, it cannot attack at all. You can still swap pokemon and use items, but selecting Attack will cause Slaking to laze about regardless of the turn number.

Dragging (To hell, implied)
>The affected pokemon will faint in five turns, unless they defeat an enemy
>You can still swap out, but the counter stays until healed or expired.
>>
>>26633930
Scared status, usually from dark or ghost type moves, 25% chance to not attack, 50% chance to attack, 25% to flee if in wild battle, or force switch if trainer battle
>>
>>26633930
>Bogged/restrained/over encumbered
basically something to do with being slowed down, such as being put in mud, restrained by vines, or weighed down by rocks, usually done by ground/grass/rock type attacks, but maybe some rare fighting and steel ones too,
doesn't lower speed, but outright forces opposing pokemon to always go last in any given turn, which is why this is a good status to give to rock/ground/fighting types that are usually quite slow.
>>
>>26635255
silence, anybody?
a few options:
>most obvious, can't use sound-based moves
>can't use special moves (see also: blind for can't use physical)
>can't be healed and/or have its stats raised (though that one's stretching it thematically)
>ability is nullified
>>
Here's a crazy idea, what about meta-statuses? Like ones that actually change how you see the battle?
>Foggy battlefield
makes you unable to see the pokemon in your party and scrambles their order
>Sound barrier
pokemon cannot hear your orders, use random moves
>blackout
you cannot see your pokemons health meter or status condition
>>
>>26641386
i don't know about the complete stopping of special moves, but what about more of a lightscreen effect and special moves only deal 50% damage?
>>
>>26641386
something to keep in mind is that we're talking about full status effects that do NOT go away when switching pokemon (and with the exception of sleep and freeze, don't go away AT ALL). Which makes me really like the last one, since it becomes relevant to every pokemon it could be place on, like all the other status effects (things effecting how other pokemon interact with them or specific kinds of moves could end up irrelevant to the target. In the case of no sound-based moves, a lot of pokemon can't learn any in the first place); even ones that take affect upon being switched in like intimidate, you silence it and you wont have to worry about it the next time it's switched in, if it gets switched out. And if you're in a double-battle you can use it strategically to get rid of truant or some such on one of your pokemon, and again, it'll stay gone. This might make it a bit strong, but it can balanced a bit by having it reduce special attack, which is the only non-defensive stat that isn't lowered by an existing status, and it works well thematically.
>>
>>26635301
Yes it is. It's called frozen.
>>
>>26635388
>Regular poison
okay not a terrible point
>Toxic poison
you've gone too far
>>
Fatigue
Pokemon moves every second turn when fatigued.
You can even have an ability called Endurance/Hyperactive where they're immune to fatigue
>>
>>26641406
Best idea I've ever seen
>>
>>26641406
We had a fog weather condition in gen 4, they should bring that back, with a move/ability to activate it and abilities that benefit from it.
>>
>>26633982
>and speed drops.

Woah

so... paralyzed
>>
>>26635448
Silence is already in it, it's just called taunted.
>>
>>26634266
Pshhh... nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>26638622
yeah thats what i mean, kinda fucked it up
>>
Confused wrapped pumped in love etc. there are plenty of status conditions added
>>
>>26634266
Edgi
>>
>>26635024
It'd be for taking down beefy targets with limited weaknesses or something you don't have to cover it
>>
>>26635301
Leech seed isnt that strong that it needs that kind of nerd then.

And yes, that's frozen and it does exist as a status.
>>
>>26643778
See >>26633956
>>
>>26633930
WHERE'S MY SPECIAL STAT BURN
WHERE'S MY SPECIAL STAT CONFUSION
WHERE'S MY STATUS MOVES ONLY TAUNT
WHERE'S MY PENALTY ABILITIES FOR TO NONCONTACT MOVES
WHERE'S THE RECIPROCITY
>>
>>26633956
>switch out of trapping

Uwot m8?
>>
>>26633930
Because they are already cancerous enough.
>>
>>26634928
So a better flinch?
>>
>>26635021 (you)
Literally what is fire.
>>
>>26635099
So, reverse quick claw the status?

I like it.
>>
>>26635156
>wanting an end to spore+sub+seed combo
For what evil purpose?
>>
>>26637266
Neat.
>>
crippling depression when?
>>
>>26641305
So is dragging a persistent perish song then?
>>
>>26641406
Oooh. I like.
>>
>>26641406
These are extra cancerous
>>
>>26644127
#0TasteLyfe
>>
Dazed.
Halves your special attack like a burn and 25% chance to perform one of your moves you didn't select
>>
>>26633930
plague - prevents healing
Petrified - pokemon is on a timer after so many turns it will be totally incapacitated
Silence - magic based (most ghost, psychic, Fairy and some dark) and sound based moves will always fail
Berserk - pokemon will only attack with a high damage non-typed move untile healed.
oil - fire moves double in power when hitting the afflicted pokemon.
Haste - plus 1 priority for a few turns
slow - minus 1 priority for a few turns
Charmed - pokemon will not attack the one that gave them this status but can attack allies
Regen - heal an 1/8 of max hp per turn, can be negated by burn, poison, paralysis, sleep, or frozen.
revive - auto revive from fainting with 1/8 max hp, can be overwritten by any status ailment.
Dazed - Halves your special attack like a burn and 25% chance to perform one of your moves you didn't select.
>>
>>26644166
A good compromise of the "where's our special burn" and "random move/disobedience" camps.

I like it.
>>
>>26644182
>plague - prevents healing
Heal block already exists faggot
>>
>>26644182
>Heal block
>Perish song
Mmmm, alright.
Forced struggle, minus the recoil. Alright.
>Powder.
Please no. Scarier agility that blocks statuses is bad.
Basically scary face
Reverse look at me or whatever it's called? Sure alright.
>Water Ring
As an ability maybe. Not a status.
Literally stolen from the post above you.
>>
>>26644166
What happens on a choice user?

I assume it works like disobedience. But what happens when a disobedient mon has a choice item?
>>
>>26633930
The only new status we need is "In Air".
-10 Accuarcy to every physical move that target this pokemon.
Flying type still stays as flying and every pokemon of this type gets In air automaticaly.
>>
>>26633954
Triggered
>>
>>26633954
Have you ever played a jrpg? Tons.
>>
>>26644365
Ooh or how about MonHun's blights?

One that makes stamina drain faster when you use it (pressure/spite, but inflicted and permanent)

One that makes you take additional damage from contact moves

One that removes the elemental damage from you attack? Mmm, that one's hard. Makes your attacks untyped like struggle? Removes STAB?

One where if you get inflicted with it multiple times you eventually explode and take huge damage? Ehh, might work better as an invisible condition.

Stench is already embargo.
Flameblight is burned.
Poison is poison.
Frost is basically paralysis.
Roars are flinch
Wind is whirlwind.
>>
>>26633930
How about a permanent positives only haze? Stat boosts do nothing. Stat drains stay put.
>>
>wanting to buff stall
>>
>>26633930
Let's look at it from a "we need fairies" dev's perspective.

What balance problems exist in-game that need to be fixed, and can be fixed through a status?
>>
>>26644533
What if it's a status that nerfs stall?
>>
>>26644533
>>26644544
>>26644534
>>26644506

Taking additional damage is a permanent status that could nerf stall, yes?
>>
>>26633930
May as well take Frozen off that list since I've often gone entire games without seeing it.
>>
>>26644553
I mean, toxic is a good extra damage equivalent, its just happens to be that steel, one of the strongest defensive types, is immune.
>>
>>26644557
It's just so dang hard to cause! Nothing has higher than a 10% chance and it's on so few moves!
>>
>>26644565
Sure, but stall uses toxic better, because it's passive damage. They only have to survive and you die in 4? 5? turns?

This would require it to be active damage. So stall couldn't use it, at worst only tanks. But tanks ate underused right now, because they are out sped by sweepers and can't punch through stall. So that's fine.
>>
>>26635114
Discord: The bond pokemon-trainer is weakened.It cannot mega evolve
>>
>>26644571
Truthfully that's where it needs to be. Frozen is ridiculous.
>10% chance to thaw unless you have a fire move
It's like sleep but never ending. Even 20% is bad enough with Ice Beam Blissey or Ice Punch Jirachi.
>>
>>26644617
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVZJGCpp0JU
>>
>>26639188
IDK why I watched this, it made me very uncomfortable.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 900x675
Itchy

Lowers accuracy and Sp. attack.

Caused by some Bug Type moves.
>>
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1600x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1600x1468
Fear

25% Chance of the afflicted Pokemon switching out/fleeing from a wild encounter

25% Chance being immobilized by fear

Inflicted by Dark types
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.