[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was the journey with ash worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ripinpeace.png (210 KB, 480x301) Image search: [Google]
ripinpeace.png
210 KB, 480x301
was the journey with ash worth it?
>>
>>26632793
No
>>
No, she even lost her hair.
>>
>>26632793
serena's love interest and development made the anime much better, too bad shen getting dumped
>>
Nope.
>>
>>26632816
I don't watch the cartoon but wouldn't her getting her hair cut short be a way of replacing Luna with her because of customization?
>>
>>26632793
No, she going probably be a washed up reality-star level diva by the time she is ditched by Ash.
>>
i would like her becoming gym leader or something else than a dawn/may clone
>>
>>26632962
>Cartoon

Leave this place.
>>
>>26633057
le epik chinese cartoons maymay
>>
>>26632793
So what happened?
I haven't watched the anime in ages, but I was piecing bits and pieces together from the anime topic.

Is the series ending?
>>
>>26633139
SM anime is released in November to line up with the games.

As for the deal with Ash and Serena, they've been ramping it up instead of toning it down.
>>
>>26633139
The league is later this month, and after that we're getting the team flare arc

People are just assuming Serena is leaving because of the status quo.
>>
>>26633057
Boy look at this autism
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.