[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PokeTuber Ranks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: PokeTuberRate.png (51 KB, 776x498) Image search: [Google]
PokeTuberRate.png
51 KB, 776x498
Made this- agree? Not on individuals just like shitty unoriginal content (Nuzlockes basically) and how many bs collabs for viewz
>>
>>26632161
Hello Versilfy
>>
>>26632193
Lmao I know he attacks people but if you think about it he doesn't collab so does it on his own, and doesnt shitpost w/ Nuzlockes, but has OC like Fan Fridays. Would have his content lower down but made this b4 sun and moon news
>>
File: 1416219389812.png (4 KB, 277x271) Image search: [Google]
1416219389812.png
4 KB, 277x271
>>26632161
>>
>>26632298
The people like HeatedMo and Twit just post shitty nuzlockes and collabs with Nappy which is why they get views, ones higher up also post shitty Nuzlockes/Top10s. People in orange mainly have good content/personalities, and those in blue either did it all them selves and/or have more original content.
>>
>>26632161
Anyone who's even HEARD of half the names in that graph should kill themselves.
>>
>>26632215

My problem is that none of his theory videos have any thought put into them past what will grab the most views. And his recent map "analysis" of Alola was him just looking at it and spouting whatever he could come up with off the top of his head without doing any research or cross-referencing or even fucking zooming in to get a good look at the buildings.

Way too many people were calling the icy mountain peak victory road and the observatory the E4, and he was one of them.
>>
>>26632161
>another e celebrity thread
get the fuck out
>>
Pokemon Community- A place full of edgy manchilds who fist each other in shitty collabs talking about bullshit Top 10s that might as well be called Top 10 Ways To Make Shitty YouTube Money whilst jumping on any bandwagon possible.
>>
I've been watching a guy called (Not) Blame Truth. I'm starting to get into showdown and he seems pretty chill and he seems to know what he's talking about.
>>
>>26632161
That Proffesor is so funny. He taught me how to be a Pimp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAE96ZSCCXo
>>
I have never heard of any of these people.
>>
>>26632161
>implying I watch youtubers
I'm white.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.