[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have they finally done away with "the opposite-gendered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hero-and-heroine[1].png (204 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hero-and-heroine[1].png
204 KB, 500x500
Have they finally done away with "the opposite-gendered protag you didn't pick is a character too!" meme with Gen VII, or is it still too soon to tell?

Gutting that was the only thing Gen V did right.
>>
>>26632055
I hope not. Masuda mentioned the games were going to increase in the romance department with each new release and that statement has proven true thus far.

I want to romance chicken-chan.
>>
File: Only One True OTP.jpg (81 KB, 774x403) Image search: [Google]
Only One True OTP.jpg
81 KB, 774x403
>>26632297
Damn! Why this doesn't remind me of Shitsona in all honestly?

You know bretty cool idea which went into fan pandering and same stuff as "DoA on a Beach". Hetalia was taken over by "fujoshis" too.for example, which is why International Countryballs had to replace it (killed by 4chan and then Reddit, unfortunately).
>>
>>26632055
>Gutting that was the only thing Gen V did right.
What a silly thing to say. And Gen V had the other protag appear, if only for Battle Subway.
>>
The other does appear in Gen V in the Subway for BW1, and as an extremely minor character in BW2.

>>26632297
Certain he didn't mean adventure pirate romance rather than lovey dovey romance?
>>
>>26632341
>>26632360
>if only for Battle Subway
Not the main plot so I'll let it slide.
>>
They haven't appeared yet because they want you to be able to name them whatever and having a version of them appear with a "canon" name dissuades that. They're keeping them under wraps until closer to release.

Previously fans went autistic the minute they saw any pre release names for the protags, only for the final release to change them.
>>
>>26632360
Pretty sure he meant lovey dovey, he specified Shauna and then referred to past instances (likely BW2).

This was just before ORAS which did everything from just pushing Brendan/May on you to actually letting you go on a date with them.
>>
>>26632400
They had you rename even when canon names appeared. A "canon name" doesn't dissuade that.
>>
>>26632326
>Hetalia was taken over by "fujoshis" too.for example,
What are you on about? Hetalia was created for fujoshi.
>>
>>26632297
>Girls will be able to flirt with other females in story
>Guys wont be able to flirt with guys like gen 6

why
>>
>>26633382
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1462849610433.jpg (18 KB, 177x205) Image search: [Google]
1462849610433.jpg
18 KB, 177x205
>>26632055
>Gutting that was the only thing Gen V did right.
Ayy its the "hate Gen V" meme again.
>>
>>26633586
dankest of le edgy maymays
>>
>>26632326
Go back to Krautchan.
>>
>>26632055
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.