[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao Serebii is a fucking failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (169 KB, 1225x321) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
169 KB, 1225x321
lmao Serebii is a fucking failure
>>
File: 1463010971147.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1463010971147.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>26629938
I really hope you're not implying that he made the same update twice, because he didn't...
>>
>>26629938
Fuck off Timmy Turner.
>>
>>26629938
>Pomf in charge of reading
>>
Guaranteed Replies: The Post
>>
File: Joe knows what's up.png (32 KB, 616x286) Image search: [Google]
Joe knows what's up.png
32 KB, 616x286
>>26629938
You're just angry that your shitty leak got BTFO.
>>
>>26629992

He messed up the name once. What a failure, amirite?
>>
File: HRRRRRRRR.gif (214 KB, 274x249) Image search: [Google]
HRRRRRRRR.gif
214 KB, 274x249
>OP needs something to shit on Serebii
>it happens

I'm just mad that a DS game is getting a fucking virtual console re-release.
>>
I don't see the problem other than OP's unhealthy obsession with a fan site, tbqh
>>
Although OP is always a faggot, he is right.
>>
I don't care about the name error, I just wish he'd fix his shitty design.
>>
Pomf pls
>>
>they don't even bother tweaking the Co-Op missions in GS to be remotely possible without gratuitous grinding
I still can't get past the absolute final level, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>26630318
What name error? Looks fine to me. I thought he was referring to how he says global release, yet he only mentions Europe.
>>
>>26630394
He says Guardian Signs twice for the title while one is about Shadows of Almia. Honestly it's just shitposting at this point considering it's one guy working non stop on this entire website and he makes probably like 5 mistakes a year, if that.
>>
oh wow he messed up a title for a game spinoff no one cares about

literally no one cares
>>
>>26630421
Based on his tweets timing he missed Shadows of Almis in the press release and then added it so probably copied the info block and missed the title change
>>
>>26630421
He makes way more than that in spelling/grammar errors, which all the autists here jump on as if they never make typos.
>>
>>26629938
>this error is STILL, STILL on the website
thank god bulbapedia has replaced serebii among true fans
>>
>>26630889
So he doesn't hide his mistakes, merely adds corrections. That's called integrity.

Bulba hasn't replaced shit
>>
File: UNKNOWN.png (168 KB, 333x288) Image search: [Google]
UNKNOWN.png
168 KB, 333x288
>>26630889
I wonder who could be behind that post.
>>
>>26631004
>not UNOWN.png
>>
>>26630213
>I'm just mad that a DS game is getting a fucking virtual console re-release.
Why does that even make you mad?
>>
>>26630993
No, actually, he usually tries to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. I'd be surprised if this error is actually still there but I can't be bothered to check.
>>
>>26631362
It's still there. He never pretends it doesn't happen.
>>
>>26631362
>No, actually, he usually tries to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened.
If he did that he would have changed it in the future instead of leaving it unlike the people over at bulbapedia deleting the Mega Pidgeot and Beedrill thing
>>
>>26630019
Who's timmy?
>>
>>26631496
Just an average kid who no one understands.
>>
>>26631317

Remember when Earthbound got a VC release? People got mad because now you didn't have to buy their $200 carts to play a single game.
>>
>>26631517
DS games are dirt cheap anyway outside of the big sellers like Pokemon.
Where's the problem?
>>
>>26630450
this

Joe's a good man
>>
>>26631317
Honestly, I think it should be a release on the 3DS shop rather than the WiiU.
>>
>>26631484
And when he does tweet out incorrect things, while he does delete the incorrect tweet he sends out another tweet apologising.
>>
>>26631556
Problem there is that no one would buy it because you can find it cheaper elsewhere.
>>
>going to Bulbapedia
>literally Ad Revenue: The Website

ISHYGDDT

If you don't like Serebii, use Pokemon Database. Shit's simple, clean, comprehensive, and there are like zero ads.
>>
>>26631547

Pokemon games still fetch a good price, even more so HG/SS. those are worth more than their original launch.
>>
>>26630889
Hi, Pomf.
>>
>>26631556
3DS can't emulate DS games.

What it can do, however, is run them natively. However, for cartridge games to be run natively, they need to be converted/recoded into DSiWare. DSiWare has a specific file limit, plus rather than running off the SD card, the 3DS can only run them off of the system memory which is severely limited (I think it's like 256MB).

So it's not really feasible for DS games to be downloadable on the 3DS at this time.
>>
>>26630889

Bulbapedia is visited by normies who ask their phone what level Chespin evolves.

Actual fans prefer to go somewhere that doesn't stall out their computer by trying to force three dozen adds through it.
>>
>>26632875
Just do what the pirates do.
It may open the floodgates if done wrong, but a good way of allowing this to happen is to give us a DS cart we throw in our 3DS, that stores the DS vc games for us.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.