[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's do something different this time. Post your least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1136x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1136x596
Let's do something different this time. Post your least favorite: professor, gym leader, E4 member, and champion. Then let anons make assumptions about you and see how accurate they are.
>>
>>26629937
WE
>>
>>26629937
>>
Funny, I didn't think white supremacists played pokemon
>>
>>26629937
>Op hating on the cool guys
shit thread is shit
>>
>>26629954

Go back to tumblr you politically correct nerd faggot cuck.
>>
>>26629954
ikr? I am slavic supremacist russian imperialist and I love the series too
>>
File: 1381505526635.jpg (51 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
1381505526635.jpg
51 KB, 406x480
>>26629970
>>
I hate the new professor so much. Barafag subhumans should never be pandered to.
>>
shit
>>
>least favorite e4 member Marshall
>not Aaron or Bertha the literal whos of the pokemon league
>>
>>26629937

Professor....I don't dislike any of them but I guess I'd go with Elm since he got cucked by Oak.

Gym Leader - Probably Whitney

Elite 4 - I don't have one, I kinda like all of them in a way.

Champion - Wallace, like what was the point of him and Steven switching? I don't mind Wallace but if they wanted to replace Steven, they should have used Juan for that role.

Iris and Diantha are alright honestly.
>>
>Professor
Elm
>Gym Leader
Viola
>Elite 4
Lorelei (thats because I forget she existed most of the time)
>Champion
Alder (Dont get me wrong, I like Alder as a character, but he doesnt have much impact as a champion imo)
>>
I'll bite.

Elm: second fiddle to Oak in his own gen
Gym leader: There's many forgettable ones. Janine maybe. In the originals I think her main Pokemon isn't even 40
E4: Glacia: Two families over 5 Pokemon. No thank you
Champ: Diantha. Decent Pokemon but kind of left field
>>
>>26629954
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26630046
>>Elite 4
>Lorelei (thats because I forget she existed most of the time)

It's a shame since she's smoking hot. I wish she and Agatha could return in a future game or would have been optional to battle in HG/SS.

>>Champion
>Alder (Dont get me wrong, I like Alder as a character, but he doesnt have much impact as a champion imo)

Agreed. I never felt like he was a champion since N and Ghetsis took his spot for the finale.
>>
>>26630001
I made a thread about how he looks like a cast member of Jersey Shore and a bunch of mentally ill gays started saying I was jealous or some shit and talked about what they wanted to do to him. Never realized how many faggots browse this board.
>>
>>26630045
>>26630046
>>26630066
I guess we can all agree that Elm is the least favorite professor.
>>
>>26630134
More surprised about all the neocons and natsocs ţbh. You'd think that Pokemon would be a verboten degenerate passtime
>>
>>26630148

I don't dislike him but he ends up being the most forgettable, like he's not really allowed to stand on his own since Oak still has a role in G/S/C/HG/SS
>>
>>26630156
Well we are on 4chan..
>>
>>26630162
>the man who discovered Pikachu was an evolution
>forgettable

Yeah he is weak in comparison to Oak but I still remember him. Love that guy.
>>
>>26630148
wait no at least elm did something what did the gen3 prof do?
>>
>>26629937
>Let's do something different this time

OP then suggests /vp/ pick their least favorite of a thing and asks people to be judgey.

What is different about that?
>>
>>26629970
Did you get triggered, anon?
>>
>>26630134
>mentally ill gays

Go back to the middle east.
>>
>>26629937
ur a kkk
>>
>>26630219

I don't remember that at all happening.

It's been too long since I played in Johto.
>>
File: image.jpg (603 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
603 KB, 2048x2048
>he literally got so triggered in the last thread that he had to make one himself to bitch
>>
>>26629943
WUZ
>>
>>26629937

>Kukui

>least favorite

You can't choose him when the game hasn't come out anon
>>
>Professor
design-wise I'd say Kukui, but he could be a complete bro so I have to go with Rowan for just not doing much for me.

Gym Leader
>BW1 Brycen. What a complete non-event.

E4 member
>D/P Flint for that travesty of a team. I love Pokémon Ronald McDonald but that was awful.

Champion
>Wallace. Great character, terrible champ.
>>
>>26629937

>Professor

Birch, how the fuck do you get attacked by poochyana 's, especially when your the professor of the field

>gym leader

Morty, that lineup is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen

Atleast Clair swaps one of her dragonair a for a Gyarados in HGSS, but Morty stays the exact same

>Elite 4

A tie between Bruno and Karen since they both use the garbage concept of "These Pokemon are dark/strong, not necessarily type though"

>Champion

I haven't played Black 2 White 2, but Iris taking the champion role pisses me off for some reason, I don't even hate her, maybe because it's another dragon user or the fact that Alder shouldn't have been replaced
>>
>>26630361

I just remembered about Flint, and his """"fire types""""

But he Atleast fixes this with Platinum whereas Karen and Bruno still have the same exact team in HGSS
>>
>>26630376
>>26630361
>Morty doesnt have Misdreavus
>Bruno has 2 Onix and no Steelix
>>
>>26629937
Being fucking racist, aren't you?
>>
>Birch
>Claire(fuck this bitch is annoying she's hot and all and I'd fuck her but her attitude was just of a mega bitch)
>Marshall(though many didn't really stood out to)
>Diantha
>>
File: E7V3L4ml.jpg (12 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
E7V3L4ml.jpg
12 KB, 289x289
>>26629937
>>
File: 1461103015087.png (7 KB, 670x543) Image search: [Google]
1461103015087.png
7 KB, 670x543
>>26629954

That's why Pokemon is so great. People from all walks of life can come together and enjoy it together.
>>
Fuck this, I'm posting worst and best

Worst:
>Juniper
I was pretty disappointed, she seems like she relies more on her father and does fuckall herself.
>Olympia
Dumb gimmick and awful-looking. Later Kalos in general is one of the lowest points of the series, so it's either her or Ramos.
>Karen
I fucking hate Karenfags, and she barely had Pokemon of her type. Karenfags aside, least favourite would be Aaron for having the least presence.
>Diantha
Barely appeared, looks kind of ugly, and, as with Kalos in general, a disappointing showhorn to fit some nip ideal of France that made Kalos incredibly shallow and unsatisfying.

Favourites:
>Rowan
Cool old man who keeps calm always and shuts the fuck down the Galactic grunts trying to other him. Also really nice the way he just hands the player pokemon in Platinum because he feels it's the right thing to let the kids grow like that.
>Norman
First time a gym leader gave me significant trouble in Pokemon games. His fucking Slakings destroyed my 10 year-old self who was used to steamrolling earlier games. that he was the only time your father appeared in a game and actually played a role also stuck with me.
>Agatha
Creepy old woman who doesn't take shit and loves battling. Fucking cool.
>Cynthia
Good team, good ace, nice design incredibly qt and has a nice role in her game. She shouldn't have appeared so much in Unova, but that wasn't much of a problem for me. How nice she as was part of the reason why I was disappointed with Juniper, I guess.

>>26630361
I dunno, I actually liked Iris as champion choice. It really goes with a theme I felt with B2W2 Unova transitioning into a new era, myself. The protagonists are also the youngest-looking to fit.

>>26630113
Lorelei actually did stuff in Four Island, so she has that going for her.
>>
>>26630113

You are aware you could return to the elite 4 to have a proper fight with Alder right?
>>
>>26629977
>>26629970

I love how retarded /pol/acks play a game whose morality is the entire opposite of theirs. There's missing the point, and there's being this desperate and delusional.
>>
>>26629937
Birch
Clay
Flint
Diantha
>>
>>26629937
Obvious bait thread, Kukui is clearly the sexiest professor of all time.

Rowan - His personality turns me off.

Brycen - Most forgettable, don't like his hair color.

Siebold - I don't dislike any Elite 4 members, but he's the most forgettable to me.

Iris - Felt very underwhelming, didn't like her design.
>>
>>26631363
>Olympia
>awful looking
Turn your location on, I wanna fight.
>>
I legitimately have no recollection of the middle two.
>>
>>26629937
racist faggot

>>26630269
but anon, gays ARE mentally ill
>>
This new professor looks like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>26632794
Olympia is garbage-tier, anon. Worst excuse for a gym leader ever.
>>
>>26633045
I'll double team you with him. I will end your life.Olympia is beauteous. So beauteous.
>>
>>26629954
>disliking black characters means you're a white supremacists
>>
>>26633059
Aside from her cardboard personality, she looks hideous. She has a fucking bald spot or receding hairline on her forehead for fuck's sake.
>>
>>26633105
Most gym leaders have a cardboard personality that's a stereotype of a stereotype. She has no bald spot.
>>
>>26629937
Does /pol/ just come out full force in the summer or something?
>>
>>26629943
ARE THE CRYSTAL
>>
>>26633293
GEMS
>>
>>26629937
>None of these are white

I want /pol/ to leave
>>
Worst:
>Juniper
It's a great game but she barely edges out Sycamore, but she shares time with her dad which makes her lose some impact

>Wulfric
He felt small for a final leader, with little personality. I can forgive middle leaders being easy to forget, but Wulfric was too anti-climactic.

>Glacia
Feels like a discount Lorelei, at least Bertha has a different type specialty than Agatha.

>Diantha
Obvious. Every other champ is someone the player is familiar with. Not a fair fight in the slightest.
>>
>>26633465
>>Diantha

I don't like Diantha, but I firmly believe Wallace was the worst. He was a "meh" gym leader anyways, and replacing Steven, a fairly good champ both in story and in battle, with him felt like a gut punch at the end of Emerald. It doesn't help that he is identical to the 8th gym leader that took over. Diantha is a crappy champ, but Wallace doesn't even deserve to wear the title.
>>
>>26629937
>Birch
>Flannery
>Glacia
>Alder
>>
>>26632959
Not having the same preferences as you doesn't mean they're mentally ill.
>>
>>26630001
>Kukui
>Bara

he's not even close to being bara
>>
Elm, Burgh, Will, Diantha.
All aren't memorable to me and I was jarred by Will and Burghs' existences. Elm and Diantha are just boring.
>>
>Juniper
>Iris, Ramos or Grant
>Aaron
>Wallace

what's wrong with the karate nig? I can't believe someone said it's their favorite though. Unova e4 is unmemorable as fuck, one of them was copypasted even.
>>
>Birch - change 1 letter in his name and you get bitch, which is conveniently what he is.

>Lenora - she is the Nuzlocke killer in BW. Her Herdier has fucked my shit up so much.

>Flint - the Sinnoh E4 is crap in general but he was just easy.

>The Kalos Champ... the.. chick... uhh... Diantha? - completely forgetable.
>>
>>26629937
You see people for what they're worth, but struggle with self-doubt, but know truth will prevail.

>>26630045
You don't like surprises but it's not a bad thing. You secretly love being a contrarian when you can be.

>>26630046
You don't have dislikes. Or very strong likes. You are always in the middle, and bore your friends.

>>26630066
You have a strong feminine side.

>>26630361
You wear your heart on your sleeves and act rashly. You cry easily at the movies.

>>26630559
You are constantly looking ahead and never in front of you. Don't trip and get aids now.

>>26631363
You read thoroughly and analyze your choices. They don't often turn out to be the best ones.

>>26632658
You are initially reserved but playful. People find out why you are reserved and desert you.

>>26632744
You don't show it, but you take offense easily and it bothers you. Stop being a faggot.

>>26633465
You are good at introspection, but often see patterns where there are none.

Assumptions made for (You).
>>
>>26635080
>Stop being a faggot.
Never.
>>
>>26629937
Mine would be the same except for E4, that goes to Ronald McDonald.
>>
>Professor
Elm, but only HGSS Elm for the Kimono Girls shit. Classic Elm was cool and had a good demeanor to him, he's second best behind Rowan.
>Gym Leader
Clay because he's a jackwagon. Making you catch Plasma even though they aren't even doing anything instead of doing his actual fucking job and fighting you.
>Elite Four
I don't really dislike any of them. They never really get enough screen time to get me to not like them, and all the ones that do get decent screen time I actually rather like.
>Champ
Lance because he's unremarkable, I don't like his design, and trying to beat him in HG with a team in its mid thirties was hell.
>>
File: 04 pokelosers.png (401 KB, 592x485) Image search: [Google]
04 pokelosers.png
401 KB, 592x485
>>26629937
[Elm. What a loser. Oak upstaged him as a more interesting professor in his own game.

Burgh. Close call between him and Wallace they are dumb faggots. I think Burgh was stupid and faggier and more boring, though.

The Bronzong Guy. I had to look up his name, he's called Lucian. He was so boring and forgettable I had to look it up. Sinnoh's Elite 4 were all boring and forgettable, and he was the worst.

Wallace is total fagola. He seems like the kind of guy who would suck you off in the locker room at a swimming pool while shoving a Feebas or Azurill up his own butt. Just a rich man-slut with a boring champion team that I killed in, like, 9 turns because I had an electric type (Raichu). His Whiscash was the only remotely tough thing he had. Having such a shitty final boss was the only problem Emerald version had, it was otherwise amazing.
>>
>>26630045
>Hating Whitney

Kek, Miltank too hard?
>>
>>26637250
Nah I mean her Milktank is a pain if you don't prepare right but her cry baby brattyness and reluctance to admit defeat is what makes me dislike her.
>>
>>26629937
>Got so triggered last thread he had to make this one.
>Kukui's not even black but he really wants to drive the point
Why are /pol/lacks such sensitive babies?

>Birch
I find Elm less forgettable
>Clair
Gargantuan Bitch. Would fug.
>Wikstrom
He looks incredibly stupid
>Iris
I didn't know why they expected me to give a fuck about her like I did the others.
>>
>>26632959
>calls out racism
>is homophobic
>>
>>26629937
uh... you're blatantly racist? here's your (You)
>>
>>26633067
Fucking this. I can hate Iris or Shauna and not be from /pol/

even though I am, and I still love phoebe and and our new rival
>>
>>26639200
OP is still obviously and very blatantly salty from the thread prior to this one, but yeah can't always judge people based on their tastes.
>>
>>26630134
Poor oppressed, triggered straight
>>
>>26629937
Birch
Lenora
Koga
Wallace
>>
>>26633119
Not in gen 4/5
>>
Elm
that old man grass-type gym leader in Kalos
Lorelei
Diantha
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.