[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Red_Blue_Erika.png (65 KB, 161x346) Image search: [Google]
Red_Blue_Erika.png
65 KB, 161x346
Find a flaw.
>>
>>26629210
She's not real
>>
That's not her HGSS art.
>>
>>26629210
hair to short:o
>>
She is not barefoot.
>>
>>26629210
to skinny
>>
wearing clothes
>>
>>26629210
She's a narcoleptic sexist dyke.
>>
She is a woman.
>>
>>26629534
get well soon
>>
DUDE
>>
>>26629555
WEED
>>
>>26629560
LMAO
>>
>>26629210
>Short hair.
>Wearing traditional clothes.
>Covering her legs.
>>
File: Erika_024.png (714 KB, 717x900) Image search: [Google]
Erika_024.png
714 KB, 717x900
Don't really know
>>
>>26629574
Hello, California.
>>
File: Sugimoriworks.gif (86 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
Sugimoriworks.gif
86 KB, 500x416
>>26629210
I'm surprised this ITT thread wasn't spammed by quality Soara art of yet.

He/she/it (?) has a sort of mania on her, just like on Lovrina.
Indeed, the only genuinely NSFW fanart this artist have released (all other you see are poorly or better done shops) was in relation to her.

PS. Can't find pic I wanted to post, but was this thing scanned?
I know one game dev wrote similar one many of early sprites (like dog overworld) tried to be reconstructed from.
What you see here is not really her R/G(/B-Y?) design, it comes from some musical book I believe.
The real ones were shown in the game manual, but only mugs.
>>
>>26629210
She has no flaws, this is a problem
>>
>>26629508
Narcoleptic, yes. Either that or perpetually stoned. She totally takes it for her glaucoma.

Sexist? No. Even in the Anime, her additude it was based around insulting perfume.

Dyke? Most regions have a gym full of girls, Whitney and Valerie instantly come to mind.
>>
>>26632583
Well, when you have a Gym full of nothing but girls, it can be considered a little sexist.

As for dyke, though she's not my favorite Kanto Gym leader, that's fandom's fault.
>>
Shes wearing socks
>>
>>26632483
Where is the girl in the middle from?
>>
Cant find any barefoot art with her.
>>
>>26629210
it looks like she only has one sandal on
>>
>>26629210
Her yellow kimono is better.
>>
No glasses.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.