[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why they are not wild hordes of them??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: except masquerain.png (1 MB, 1176x1620) Image search: [Google]
except masquerain.png
1 MB, 1176x1620
monarch buterfly??
>>
I don't understand the question.
>>
there is no wild Beautifly, Butterfree, Dustox, Venomoth Mothim or Vivilion
Volcarona i understand because is freaking Volcarona
but why does that happen to the others butterflies mons?? they cant reach that state on the wild??
>>
>>26625396
who was the idiot that typed "Icy Snow" in white on a white background?
>>
>>26625555
they mate/die too fast
>>
>>26625396
get out of here autismo.

>>26625615
zuz
>>
>>26625555
Because at 3EVs each, they would make EV training... too easy?

People would never again use the shitty caterpillars?

I dunno. I wish there were moths/butterflies in the wild, too.

You could find wild Venomoth in RBY at least.
>>
>>26625555

Well, if you didn't know, you actually can find wild Butterfree by using Headbutt in the Johto games.
>>
>>26626736
>super training exists
>>
>>26627445
Horde training is faster. Horde Training nets 25 Ev's in about 15 seconds. Super Training gives out 24 in about a minute, and that is only once you get enough attack to clear the advanced stages, and assuming you always get Large training bags.
>>
>>26626736
>implying pushing a button or touching a screen is hard
>>
>>26627469
25 EV's AND usually some decent XP.

By the time you're done EV training, your guy will likely be level 50 already or atleast pretty close to that. Shit cant be beat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.