[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I transfer my gen 4 mons to the gen 6 bank? Why the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1453184138400.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1453184138400.jpg
230 KB, 1280x960
How do I transfer my gen 4 mons to the gen 6 bank?

Why the fuck are they locked out of PokeTransport?
>>
I just did this an hour ago

-Get another 3ds or ds and put gen 4 game in that one
-go to the transfer place in BW/BW2 on other 3ds
-start search for other ds with the guy
-go to ds download play
-play minigame

And you're done
>>
OP, do you not know how to use google?
>>
>>26625096
Here's the sequence. You ready?

RSEFrLg->DPPtHgSs->B/W2->Pokebank. Once they are in Pokebank, the process gets easier.
>>
>>26625427
>>26625563
>have to play BW to transport

Guess I'm not catching them all this generation, then.
>>
>>26625096
What's this image about

>inb4 newfag
>>
>>26625739
MODS
>>
>>26625739

>not playing Gen 5

What are you, a pleb? Get 5 games are excellent, and this is coming from someone who barely played Black, ended up skipping Gen 5, then coming back to it later after playing Y.
>>
>>26626830
You're basically me except I still think Gen V was shitty.
>>
>>26626882
You're me except with Gen VI.
>>
>>26626882

I'm playing through Black right now, for the first time since it came out. I really enjoyed it the first time, and replaying it now, it's as good as I remember.
>>
>>26625739
You can get everything off the GTS you fuckin pleb. You don't even need older games.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.