[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are we calling this version of Wottergate? Bill Litten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: idk.png (267 KB, 866x391) Image search: [Google]
idk.png
267 KB, 866x391
So what are we calling this version of Wottergate?

Bill Litten and Popplio Lewinsky?
The Oilycoat Affair?
Alola-Contra(rian)?
Rowlet University?
The Teapot Belly Dome?
>>
Nothing. It needs to be confirmed first.
>>
That fire thing doesn't even look like a Pokemon.... Loving the other ones though.
>>
Nothing because they are fake.
>>
they are all awful
>>
>>26624924
>>26624964
>>26625094
>>26625136
Screencapped JIC they are real
>>
>>26624924
>teapot belly dome
I know what the teapot dome is, but belly?
>>
File: antBelly.png (64 KB, 238x153) Image search: [Google]
antBelly.png
64 KB, 238x153
>>26626367
Made sense to me...
>>
>>26624924

Wottergate was Wottergate precisely because people that were highly regarded in the community corroborated their validity and said they were real. They were also posted on 2ch first. Same for Fairygate.

Until this gets the same kind of backing and support, we don't call it anything.
>>
>>26626404
Fair enough. At this point, I'm just trying to get some ideas going on what it would be called if it ended up being real...
>>
>>26626404
Fairygate?
>>
>fighting fire again
Do not do this
>>
Rowlet university!
Many keks were had
>>
>>26626404
Oh fuck i remember Fairygate biggest shitstorm to ever hit /vp/ i think. Anyone got any screen-caps when Fairies got confirmed?
>>
>>26627851
Wynaut?
>>
Wottergate

Fairy tale

>if they are real
Cirque de Soleil & lune (or Solune for short)
>>
>>26628015
but that's not a political scandal/cover up
>>
>>26628020
It's a pun on that famous French circus and also the fact that popplio is circus themed. Tbh the political scandal -gate works with wottergate because the pun fits it perfectly, but I wouldn't tack it onto to everything
>>
>>26628038
I get it, it's just that the point of wottergate is similar to this, so it makes sense to use a similar themed name.
>>
The PLR Affair
>>
"The Binding of Ballio."
>>
they're not real. It's fucking june not october/ november
>>
>>26624924
The more I look at the seal, the more I accept it. Send help.
>>
File: Joe knows what's up.png (32 KB, 616x286) Image search: [Google]
Joe knows what's up.png
32 KB, 616x286
It's confirmed fake already.
>>
>>26628890
How is that confirming anything
>>
>>26627832
Literally within hours of Sylveon being leaked people were talking about a new type, specifically calling it fairy type. Needless to say this triggered all the retards who thought it was flying type an DC they began endlessly shitting on everyone who thought it was a new type. Eventually we got more and more leaks saying Fairy was a thing including from Hiro (gen 5 leaker) and Pokebeach. When fairy was confirmed at E3 /vp/ descended into one of the biggest shit storms I've ever seen.
>>
>>26624924
We call it "oh shit, it's bipedal again, fuck"
>>
>>26628911
You must be new here. If Joe says they're fake then they're fake, if he says they're real then they're real. /vp/ doesn't have a good track record when it comes to proving Joe wrong about leaks.
>>
>>26628911
Because he wants it to be fake and Joe is patting his back, so it's automatically factually true.
>>
>>26628956
Because /vp/ is always right when arguing with Joe.
>>
>>26628960
Because Joe is always right.
>>
>>26628965
In recent years yeah he pretty much has been.
>>
>>26628965

Didn't Joe say Greninja/ Hawlucha was fake?
>>
>>26628941
Contrarian children getting mad because their headcanon gets shat on.

>there are people on /vp/ who denied Fairy
>there are people who denied the Gteninja/Hawlucha/Binacle leaks
>there are people who denied Carbink was related to Diancie

They are still here, lurking and posting.

If you're reading this, please kill yourselves already.
>>
>>26628990
Delete this.
>>
>>26625208
OK, you'd better make an apology post when you're confirmed wrong.
>>
I hope to god its fake, i dont want another fire/fighting
>>
>>26624924
I love that Rowlet evo but everything else is trash
>another bipedal fire/fighting starter with a wrestling theme
>Popplio's is a drag queen mermaid
>>
>>26624924
I think FireDickGate sums it up well.

I like the owl and tiger, but the Popplio one looks far too feminine. Starters are usually fairly gender-neutral in design.
>>
>>26629067
>I like the owl and tiger, but the Popplio one looks far too feminine. Starters are usually fairly gender-neutral in design.

>I like generic barafag bait male wrestler
>b-but starters should look gender neutral

I think you're just an elitist homo, which is the worst kind of cancer
>>
>>26629080
I never said the starters SHOULD look gender neutral. I said that they usually, in previous gens, don't appear overtly masculine or feminine in design.

Stop projecting and read what it actually written on the comment in future.
>>
>>26628951
(You)
>>
>>26629097
I think all he was saying was that the tiger is just as masculine as the seal is feminine.
>>
File: 1448386099294.jpg (721 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448386099294.jpg
721 KB, 1920x1080
>>26624924
Water ice fire fighting grass flying the trifecta they each have something against their weakness so they are all equals in typing
>>
>>26624924
I don't care about the water and grass one. If that fire evo is the real deal, i'll finally buy pokemon again after not finishing White2, not finishing X and skipping ORAS alltogether. I need my Ben 10 Rath lookalike pokemon. I need my wrestler esque pokemon. I want it to be ferocious and muscular with a whole lot of ego.
>>
That fire one is so shitty. Looks like a low-budget cartoon character. Hoping fake just for this reason.
>>
>>26629130
Fair point.
>>
>>26624924
That's Tiger Mask you fucking shit
>>
>>26629175
Could also be:
Water/Fighting
Fire/Dark
Grass/Flying

Although I'm not sure how I feel about the double weaknesses coming up again.
>>
>>26624924
OP is a fag?
>>
>>26624924
Nothing because they're fucking fake.
>>
>Another thread claiming shit fakemon are absolutely real and everyone who disagrees with me is a denialfag lelele xD
I fucking hate this Reddit infestation.
>>
>>26629535
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>26629535
Coming from the dude that doesn't know how to greentext
>>
>>26629535
You're the first one to say denialfag in this thread. Btw, that word is used exclusively for baiting and trolling
>>
>>26629510
>Dark is SE against Flying
>>
>>26624924

Rowlet is decent, and they actually improved popplio (not by a large amount mind you), but I sweat that Litten evolution is from CH's furry skit of thundercats.

It'd literally be the worst fire starter.
>>
>>26624924
these arent FUCKING REAL, have the past couple of weeks taught you nothing?
>>
>>26629014
This. Those are definitely fake.
>>
>>26624924
>everything about that image
Are you fucking serious.
>>
>>26631775
Lol Calm down anon. I'm talking about the situation in general. Like if any of the "leaks" end up being real. And we can't prove it either way until we see proof one way or the other. And before you or anyone else says something to the effect of "well it's not gonna happen," once again there's no way to tell wither way.
>>
>>26631855

Ignore butthurt poppliofags, they're that mad they ended up the furfags of the gen and won't accept the truth.
>>
>>26628997
Cant blame them for thinking binacle was fake though. I mean come on look at that thing
>>
>>26631907
>furfags
>popplio
>not litten

cmon familial
>>
>>26631855
except there is a way to tell, look at every other instance of leaks, gen 5 is a good example, the leaks were one pic per pokemon with only one pose, not a compilation of poses that look like they belong on pixiv, which is where the 3 in the OP pic originated from.
>>
>>26628997

I thought the idea of a fairy type was stupid. Still kinda do
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.