[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC Fakemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: MyDex.png (2 MB, 3300x692) Image search: [Google]
MyDex.png
2 MB, 3300x692
Hey /vp/, I'm making my own Dex of fakemon for a fangame. I'd love to see some of yours, too!
>>
File: actual real starters.png (12 KB, 689x261) Image search: [Google]
actual real starters.png
12 KB, 689x261
The real gen 7 starters
>>
>>26623490
I like the style. They don't look like pokemon, obviously. The typings are interesting too, what are you going for, OP?
>>
>>26623490
nice Yo-Kai watch youkai
>>
>>26623605
I'm trying to make them as authentic looking as possible, and fill in gaps that GF has left as far as coverage is concerned.
>>
>>26623653
I see, how does it relate to the pokemon though?
Like, how is O'Dunely dragon ice?
>>
>>26623736
Look at him
>>
>>26623490
How's Rick and Morty season 3 coming along? Have you gotten reddit gold yet?
>>
I made this one awesome Fakemon called Ballio. You should consider including him.
>>
>>26623762
DON'T BRING RICK AND MORTY INTO THIIIIIIIIS!
>>
>>26623796
too late
>>
Holy shit, this is terrible bait.

How lonely are you, that this was the best thing you could do with your time?
>>
A furbait pokemon with six arms based of of American characters.

On its face It wears a blindfold. In one set of arms, it holds a sword and scale, referencing the judicial system bitch. another pair has some arrows and an olive branch, for murricas coat of arms. Two more arms hold the Statue of Liberty's stone tablet and torch.

To go with the six arms, and the fact that it's furbait, it has six tits. This is important.
>>
>>26623830
If is has a blindfold how do you know if its horny?
>>
>>26623796
Mr. Meeseeks, can you help me derail this thread?
>>
>>26623827
Very lonely. Teach me the right way to post on a 4chan board about a children's game.
>>
>>26623851
Just look at the 39 inch feminine dick
>>
Did OP actually make these things, or are they from Rick and Morty?
>>
OP, if you actually made these, don't waste these designs on a Pokemon fangame with ironically bad typings. They're legitimately strong designs. Find an indie programmer who likes making retro-style RPGs for iPhone and offer to design monsters for him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.