[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gamefreak creates something new for Pokemon >DIGIMON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1436663982072.png (245 KB, 551x412) Image search: [Google]
1436663982072.png
245 KB, 551x412
>Gamefreak creates something new for Pokemon

>DIGIMON / YOKAI-WATCH DONE IT FIRST LEL

You faggots you never be pleased.
>>
>>26623461
Sometimes I think this board doesn't WANT to be pleased. I've never seen them be universally content about anything.
>>
>>26623461
Why do you expect people here to be happy?
>>
If they're not even going to try and disguise the fact that they're stealing from other franchises (even shit ones like YW), what do you think we're going to do?
>>
>>26623517
>Gamefreak stealing ideas from franchises that stole Gamefreak's idea
Why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>26623529
Innovation>copy paste any day of the week.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-04-58-11.png (491 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-04-58-11.png
491 KB, 480x800
>Meowth is a wild Pokémon
>has its own very unique personality. Never takes commands and does everything from free will
>can talk
>treated as an individual and borderline as a human being
>around kneecap height
Meowth did the entire Digimon franchise first
>>
>>26623567
Yo-Kai watch ripped off Meowth as well

Its almost like all these games have a similar target audience...
>>
>>26623517
What are they stealing from YW? The Pokedex is 20 years old, Rotom is 10 years old, "help" button was in FRLG, you could mark a part of the map in DPP, Rotom in Pokedex section has been in the anime before YW existed, the characters already had a watch-like object in XY and the Pokedex itself looks like a closed Hoenn Pokedex from behind.
>>
>>26623584
it did? Is the character antagonist or nah?
>>
>>26623695
Nah. All the yokai in the series can talk though. The cat there is just a lazy cat that does lazy cat things
>>
Other franchises like Digimon implement things to set itself apart from the (somewhat) simple "rules" of Pokemon.

Pokemon becomes known to not deviate from their path making it a bit more accessible to a new fan at any point.

Pokemon begins to implement things that other franchises used to separate itself from pokemon.

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.

They didn't mean simply pokemon games. Agumon, Celtic Warrior, Jibanyan, Mocci, and Voltron are all in SM.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.