[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between Alola and America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 800x798
What's the difference between Alola and America?
>>
Alola is a utopia, America is a dystopia.
>>
I wonder if Alola officially is part of Unova.
>>
>>26623157

I would imagine that Alola and Unova are both regions within some larger geographic and maybe political super-region, similar to how the first four regions are part of a larger Japan-based geographic area.
>>
>>26623325
Good headcanon, but not what I was talking about. Just referring to the Hawaii/USA situation.
>>
>>26623375
but Unova isn't the US, it's new york specifically. hawaii isn't part of new york so why would alola be a part of unova?
>>
>>26623375
Well Unova is part of the USA. (URA, united regions of America?)

So alola is part of America too, all there is to it.
>>
>>26623157
>>26623375
>>26623375
Unova isn't based on the whole US, though--it's just NYC. That'd be like saying Kanto is based on Japan and Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are therefore part of Kanto. They're all just based on regions of Japan, so they aren't part of each other. In the same way, Unova and Alola are both based on regions of the US.
>>
>Not believing in the Pokemon world government theory.
>>
This thread is just full of stupidity already.
>>
>>26623403
>>26623424

My bad. It's late, thought Unova was based on the whole USA for a while there.
Everyone, please ignore these >>26623157
>>26623375.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.