[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favourite box cover legendary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 997x1005) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 997x1005
http://www.strawpoll.me/10377407

Should I make a least favourite poll to go with this one as well?
>>
Looks like it's time for the neverending stream of spammy bumps in order to attention seek more than a tumblrina. As of late, Solgaleo and Xerneas appear to be gaining more votes, while Giratina remains the most popular in front of Rayquaza and the Johto birds.
>>
And Kyurem is still dead last. Kek.
>>
The votes are slowing down. I wonder how many people /vp/ has on average.
>>
Here's another spam filled bump.
>>
>>26621878
i have an idea, albeit a terrible one
i'm going to post the poll to /b/ and watch what happens
>>
>>26625281
So apparently threads on /b/ don't get bumped unless the person posting isn't the person who posted beforehand. Needless to say, the thread was dead within 9 minutes,
>>
>>26625480
Oh goddamnit I put a comma instead of a full stop.
>>
Bumping this again because annoying the janitors is fun.
>>
I should probably make that least favourite poll for the next thread when this one carks it.
>>
>>26621878
That pic is frightening...
>>
>>26628044
Happy Geode wants you.
>>
where venosaur
>>
>>26628637
The poll's about legendaries, so none of the Gen I mascots are on there.
>>
Bumping this shit before I pass out.
>>
>Giratina on top
Wow I didn't know that /vp/ was so edgy
>>
>>26621878
>Fug is this high
good goys
>>
Who /ideals/ here?
>>
>>26629340
/vp/ is sinnohfetus central. They probably still read creepypastas being underage and all
>>
>>26629563
>Giratina is the only one high up on the list
>Palkia and Dialga are close to last
>le sinnohfetus central maymay xD

also

>assuming people only like things because they are nostalgic

I feel like you are projecting
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.