[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Three Wishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Trío_de_las_nubes.png (81 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
Trío_de_las_nubes.png
81 KB, 350x200
The Forces of Nature have deemed you worthy to bestow upon you three Pokemon-related wishes, with three caveats...

1. You can't wish for anybody at Nintendo, Game Freak, in the fandom, or in any Pokemon fictional series to die or come back to life.
2. You cannot wish that your waifu / husbando would fall in love with you.
3. And you cannot wish for more wishes.

Otherwise, the genies will grant your wishes to the greatest extent that they resemble your interpretation of them. What do you wish for?
>>
>>26621688
"1. I wish Tornadus would stop creating hurricanes every five seconds. I lost my favorite hat because of you.
2. Likewise, I wish Thundurus would quit it with the thunder storms. You keep causing blackouts while I'm trying to finish my homework goddammit.
3. I want Landorus to adopt me and be my daddy."
>>
>>26621688
1. I wish Landorus didn't exist
2. I wish Thundurus didn't exist
3. I wish Tornadus didn't exist
>>
1. Lippety Lippen pls no fire fighting kitten
2. Have May become my sexfriend (no love)
3. Give Heracross a cool megaform that doesn't suck and get BTFO by fast birde
>>
>>26621860
This
>>
>>26621688
I wish the battle frontier returns in S&M, with all of both Emerald and Platinum's facilities.

I Wish the Diamond and Pearl remakes wait for one more generation

I Wish that the Rotomdex has snarky entries

Thank you, genies.
>>
>>26621833
>3. I want Landorus to adopt me and be my daddy."

Giving Landorous a sex-change operation and becoming your father is probably two wishes, anon.
>>
>>26621688
1. Battle Frontier/PWT are in Sun and Moon
2. That vgc bans dark void/sleep spam
3. That you three never existed.
>>
>>26621688
1. REMOVE GENIES
2. REEEEEEEEEEE
3. Let me meet Sugimori
>>
1. Every game will have AND the eternal VGC meta will be 6v6 L100 Singles. Fuck you, Doublesfags.
2. Talonflame no longer has Gale Wings.
3. Remove genies.
>>
>>26621954
landorus is male only you twat. let the faggot have his wish
>>
>>26621688
1: I want a Ditto plushie.
2: I want a fresh, unopened box of Pokemon cereal.
3: I want Game Freak to hold a contest that allows fans from all over the world to submit Pokemon designs to be included in new games.*

*Obviously, quality control and consultation with the designers is done to ensure that only the greatest quality designs are considered for inclusion.
>>
1. buff grass-types. grass is now just as good as dragon
2. iris gets a better outfit
3. fairy =! cute pink blobs, fairy = eldritch abominations
>>
>>26621860
Made me lol. Underrated post.
>>
1. Great third-stage evolutions for every gen 7 starter. OH PLEASE
2. Character customization makes a return.
3. Purge pokewaifufags/pokegirlfags from existence.

inb4 lolifags and furfags
>>
>>26621979
>>26621860
Correct answers!

1. Megas were a mistake. Remove them, giving some nerfed version of them as regular evos like Steelix.
2. SM will have around 100 new pokemon.
3. remove genies
>>
>>26621688
1. Archie noticing me.
2. Mega for Ledian and/or Masquerain.
3. More cute Pokemon.
>>
>>26621688
>I wish the genies didn't exist
>I wish this cockass thread didn't exist
>please let me have one night of raw, animalistic sex with Jeniffer Aniston
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 256x192
>>26623293
"I'm sorry, but Jennifer Aniston doesn't figure into the Pokemon universe in any meaningful way. Would Agatha do instead?"
>>
>>26621688
1. I wish lucario didn't exist
2. I wish mega lucario didn't exist
3. I wish riolu didn't exist
>>
>>26621688
1. I wish the Pokémon world were real
2. I wish I lived in the Pokémon world
3. I wish I had a pet Tyrantrum
>faggots wishing for anything but making the Pokémon world real
You all abandoned your dreams
>>
>>26621688
1. I wish the rules didn't apply to my wishes
2. I wish for infinite wishes
3. I wish my waifu would fall in love with me
>>
File: crystal.png (468 KB, 499x477) Image search: [Google]
crystal.png
468 KB, 499x477
>>26621688
1. to change solgaleos type to fire/fairy as it should be.
2. to change Lunala to fucking anything besides psychic ghost
3. Mega Eevee
>>
>>26623485
Fuck
Change it to Flannery.
>>
>>26621688
1. I wish the genies didn't exist
2. I wish the genies existed again
3 I wish the genies didn't exist
>>
>>26621688
1. For sun, moon, and every new game and remake to be good, like really really good.
2. To be able to fully design a new Pokemon line that's implemented in sun and moon. This includes concept, design, stats, abilities etc
3. Lunaala to have a different ability that takes all SE moves and makes them normally effective, and obviously 4X moves to hit at 2x.
>>
>>26621688
1. I wish for unlimited shinies
2. I wish I could bring them into real life
3. I wish for more genies :^)
>>
>>26621688
I wish for the EV cap to be 512.
I wish for a poison the legendary.
I wish everyone in the fandom will get along.
>>
>>26623581
This. How could you overlook this, vp? Most of us would be pretty decent trainers if you degenerates didn't fuck your pokemon.

1. Real world turned into the pokemon world (peaceful society, pokemon centers/pokemarts in every town, etc.)
2. Pokemon Team of my choosing
3. Access to unlimited pokedollars
>>
File: 1454107742162.jpg (36 KB, 377x444) Image search: [Google]
1454107742162.jpg
36 KB, 377x444
>>26621688
All I want is a Rotom powered dildo, shaped like a female Goodra penis
>>
1. I wish the genies didn't exist
2. Now that they're gone and have no power over me, I wish to remove their stupid wish clauses
3. I wish for unlimited wishes
>>
>>26621688
>cant wish masuda or matsuda (whatever his name is) would die and lose his shit eating grin.

that was actually my only wish
>>
>>26623658
>Solgaleo doesn't get STAB on its myriad of Steel and Psychic moves
>wanting a Normal/Flying Lunala
>just a bigger Eevee. NU tier.

be careful what you wish for, anon
>>
>>26623742
if they didn't exist after the first wish, how could you make any further wishes?

silly anon
>>
>>26623581
One of the best wishes so far
1. My favorite pokemon would all be catchable/willing to join somewhere along the journey
2. Pokemon world would share aspects with real-life, so I can enjoy the real world, with geographic features and cities from Pokemon placed in logical locations to appease to my love for the regions.
3.Pokemon can communicate with humans in some way not for lewds, just for someone to talk to when travelling or lonely, although lewds could be possible ;)
>>
1. I wish for five Master Balls
2. I wish for a fully EV trained and IV bred male Intimidate Extremespeed Morning Sun Flare Blitz Arcanine in a Poké Ball, who will respond to the name "Hobbes" and be my loyal partner and best friend until we die
3. Pokémon are real! Although, I'm talking to Pokémon, and I already own a Pokémon, so they must already be real. But I wanna be able to go on an adventure and catch some in the wild and shit. So I wish for that, unless its already happening, in which case, I dunno, I'll take a Shiny Charm.
>>
1. REMOVE GENIES
2. own all Pokemon merchandise ever created
3. Smogonfags may never speak about Pokemon again
>>
>>26628145
how long did it take you to write this because it almost triggered me
>>
>>26621688
1. REMOVE IVS
2. REMOVE IVS
3. REMOVE GENIES
>>
>>26628172
>remove IVS meme

IVS are everywhere anon, just because some people have more superior genetics than you doesn't make it a useless feature

And those of you crying that its just a waist of time why do you think people breed animals irl? To make them better by using only the best genes
>>
>>26628216
But where that breaks down is that in reality, there are no quantifiable "best" genes. It isn't a number from zero to thirty one. What's more, while if you breed an animal with a certain characteristic with another animal with that same characteristic, the chances of that characteristic sticking around shoot up. Not so in the Pokemon world where no matter what your parents are, unless there is a ball of yarn involved, children are randomly assembled every time. It is no better than the Fire Emblem style of passing down +2 defense to a kid because his dad wore armor. That just isn't how genetics or inheritance works.
As it stands it is just an arcane, draconian process that leads to the massive amount of hacking and injection to get the same results rather than dealing with it.
>>
>>26628165
Like, ten minutes
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.