[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of sun and Moon allowing us to be always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 256x192
What are the chances of sun and Moon allowing us to be always online even when I close my 3DS
>>
>>26621151
it would be a battery drain, it wasn't impossible on the ds games if they implemented it.
>>
>>26621163
But obviously you'd be at home if you used it, or at least somewhere with a charger - so you could easily get access to a charger.And the New 3DS's have a slightly better battery
>>
God I hope they do this battery drain be damned since I mostly play at home with the charger near by. Hate having to reconnect constantly due to closing by accident.
>>
>>26621873
If I'm home I can leave my 3ds screen open.
>>
>>26621151
Same as the chances of there being a sex minigame in sun and moon.
>>
>implying the possessed Leap Pad hasn't killed the PSS
>>
>>26623810
It's better to keep it closed even at home
>>
File: 1435493655678.png (628 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1435493655678.png
628 KB, 704x480
>>26623861
Better for what? You wouldn't be able to look at the screen.
>>
>>26623920
for leaving it alone, for carrying in another room, basically for everything outside of actually playing the game
>>
>>26623963
I don't really see the issue. Going offline when hitting the home menu was a bigger issue
>>
>>26623976
Same difference though. That really irked me the most honestly, like what was the purpose sometimes I just wanted to check things in miiverse or the browser or even home menu in cases in which I can't pause or anything
>>
How do u become friends with someone all i have is acquaintances and passerby
>>
>>26621151
Well, we already know RotomDex is going to be on the bottom scren, so the PSS is going away. Let's hope the communication features overhaul is for the best.
>>
File: 1435202707827.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435202707827.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>26625008
You swap nudes on swapnote
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.