[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lunaaala don't get STAB on Moon Blast or Moonlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1415039210872.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1415039210872.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>Lunaaala don't get STAB on Moon Blast or Moonlight
>>
I'm still mad they made it Psychic and not Fairy
>>
>>26621072
>non-stab Moonlight
Gen 6.5 cancelled
>>
fairy/ghost would have worked really well with songaleos steel/psychic

they both would have had a STAB super effective move on each other. also we really don't need more psychic legendaries....and fairy/ghost would have been something new.
>>
>Cresselia doesn't get STAB Moonblast
>>
>>26621104
psychic means "cosmic" or space, it shouldn't be ghost imo
>>
>>26621187
Ghost typing fits it perfectly. Dark is the "evil" type which wouldn't make sense, which is why it has the closest typing that is associated with the dusk.
>>
>>26621072
>>26621104
>>26621131
>>26621187
>>26621225
Lunala should be Fairy/Dark. I'm sorry, but Dark type is BOTH Evil AND Darkness, what is Umbreon? Fairy gives it the Moon Moves. It works.

In Gen 2, The Dark type was all about Darkness and The Moon, with the exception of Sneasel.
>>
>>26621434
And Tyranitar. And Houndoom. And Murkrow. And..would you look at that, literally every dark type except for edgebreon. in fact, let's kick it up one more notch, and look at gen 3:

mightyena? no. carvahna line? nope. cacturne? nah. sableye? lol. seedot line? nada.

it's because edgelords like you probably hop into your deviartart comments and say you 'identify with the moon' or 'i hate the day...the moon, it calls to me' that you think moon means darkness, at all.

i'm glad they didn't pander to autists that still need to be breastfed. all we need now is a bunch of c&d's to all of you cunts, preferably followed up by a legal ban on furfaggot shit, and we'll scrape you scum off this planet
>>
>we will never get a Fairy/Dark type
>we will never get a Fairy/Ghost type
Fuck GF 2bh
>>
>>26621225
Dark is just about fighting dirty. Intimidating, biting, bullying, sucker punches, etc. Ghost is more about literal darkness and the Moon was always more associated with Normal (before Fairy), Psychic, and Fairy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.