[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know if there any working 3ds emulators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo-3ds.jpg (44 KB, 640x544) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3ds.jpg
44 KB, 640x544
Really want to play pokemon x and OR, as I've not played them nor have I got a 3ds.
>>
Citra is your best bet but it's still in development and you need a powerhouse of a CPU to run it.
>>
Why not just buy a 3DS? Or a 2DS, they're very affordable now.
>>
>>26616672
Stay poor
>>
Get a 2DS. They're cozy to hold, has squishy buttons like the DSL (if you like that, I do), comes with Mario Kart 7 (if that's your thing), and is only $80.

It only took me two days of work to afford it and I'm a college student.
>>
>>26616752
You idoit.

Playing emulators don't mean that OP is poor.

OP just wanna play Pokémon on It's CP.
It's amazing, how good technology is to be able to do that.
>>
>>26616792
>idoit

OP never said anything about preferring playing on his computer.
What's your first language?
>>
>>26616792
>wanting to play a game designed for handhelds on a PC

No one wants to do that. OP """"""wants"""""" to do that because OP is too poor to afford a 2DS.
>>
>>26616672
Citra.
>>
>>26616828

I do. I play the roms on emulators and buy the games.
>>
2DS are cheap as hell.
>>
>>26616828
I'm not poor just rather want to play it on PC rather than hand held
>>
>>26616828
not poor just not bothered to play it on hand held
>>
>>26616819

I buy the games and play the roms on emulators too.
>>
I'm not poor guys just not bothered to get hand held
>>
Not really poor just not bothered getting hand held, since I wold lose it easily
>>
i wanna play oras randomized ;'(
>>
File: Technology.png (9 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Technology.png
9 KB, 240x160
>>26616884
These are guys, just don't understand how great it is to be able to play Pokémon roms on your computers.

Technology is amazing.
>>
>>26616884
>>26616901
>>26616902
>>26616880
>>26616876
>>26616857
Stop samefagging Jesus.

Citra is the only 3DS emulator, it's in development, might not work. You can try it, it's your only option if you refuse to shell out a few shekels for a 2DS which you could hack and get all the games for free on.
>>
What a fucking poorfag.
>>
>>26617062

everyone can't be rich.

Money don't grow on trees.
>>
>>26617072
It does if you're a farmer.
>>
>>26617097

making fun of OP is completely unnecessary.
>>
>>26617062
You shouldn't make fun of OP.

You can be like that, one day.

Expect the unExpected
>>
>>26617157

Making fun of OP for being poor wouldn't be very nice, but making fun of him for being cheap is fair game. By OP's own admission in this thread, he isn't poor, just cheap.
>>
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
Framerates are sluggish, Also we haven't added sound support, there was a unofficial build that had sound but it had issues.
>>
>25 replies
>12 posters
OP get a job. Unless you're in a piss poor country, working 1 week / 20 hours at $7.25/hr (USD) will earn you enough to buy a 2DS. Hack it, then play all the free games you want.
>>
>>26617248

Get out of here, you immature kid.
>>
>>26617336

OP said that It wants to play Pokémon on a Nintendo 3DS emulator.

Not because, It's poor.

read the comments.
>>
>>26617268

A lots of internet users don't know that GBA/NDS/N3DS emulators exist.

I don't find it surprising at all.
>>
Holy shit, this thread is so awkward.
10/10
>>
>>26617846
Achievement unlocked I guess
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.