[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Theres a question mark so it isn't clickbait,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: CkKpPZoVEAAHH3S.jpg (16 KB, 208x184) Image search: [Google]
CkKpPZoVEAAHH3S.jpg
16 KB, 208x184
>"Theres a question mark so it isn't clickbait, hurr durr"
>>
>>26616312
No one said it wasn't clickbait.
You're just jealous because someone else is making money off of gullible retards that isn't you
>>
>>26616312

Why are there so many threads about this guy? Stop giving him attention by posting about him.
>>
>>26616312
This was very interesting. Thank you, I didn't know this channel.
+1subscriber
>>
>>26616312
Besides being a Clickbaity title.
Every pokemon getting a mega is not probable to begin with. And is probably why megas will be removed.
We know that flygon had a mega in the works but was ultimately scrapped because they werent satisfied with the design. To think taht this gen we will get megas for every single final evo should have been baffling for anyone who actually fell for the clickbait. And then you have to think about the implications for 400+ megas would put on the game. Thats 400+ mega stones scattered across the region for you to pick up. You will be running into them every route and every person you talk to would have to give you a mega stone just so you have at least half of that before the e4. Then it would just take up bag space as 400 mega stones fill your bags making navigation in your bag just annoying so a new mega pouch will have to be introduced letting you store 400 mega stones just to use one in battle for the entirety of the game. Its a waste of data and design time on gamefreaks part to make megas for 400+ pokemon for only one to be used in battle.
Megas arent returning. they jsut lead to more problems. If GF wants to introduced a stat boosting held item then great. tahts simple and easy but making a new pokemon design for each one alone is absurd.
>>
>>26616381
Why do people assume jealousy? I don't understand why that's one of the first things people go to.
>>
>>26616312
Can someone tell me why people care about this autistic furry?
>>
File: Snapshot_001.jpg (62 KB, 526x525) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_001.jpg
62 KB, 526x525
>>26617475
>>
>>26617519
Because one day they've read on supertruepsychologyfacts.com and life hacksXD.com that jealousy was the feeling at the root of every complaint against someone's behaviour.
>>
>>26617548
citation needed for what?
That there isnt going to be 400 mega evolutions this game lmao.
>>
>>26617475
And that's why megas will no longer need to hold a mega stone, you will just need the bracelet.
>>
>>26617475
>And is probably why megas will be removed
>>
>>26617609
Thats still a ton on the design team to make megas for and then to create 3d models for in the game. alongside new pokemon.
I agree that megas shouldnt need a mega stone, or at least a stone specific for that pokemon. But another main problem is designing them. Remember again flygon was scrapped purely because its design didnt hold up. Even though it needed the stat boosts more that alteria or salamance. introducing a new way to get stat boosts on a pokemon with out making a mega for them is just logical and simple and requires so much less.
>>
>>26616457

I asked that about a dozen Verlisify /vp/ threads ago (about three days).

I'm starting to wonder if Verlisify himself is here posting these threads. I can't find anyone who gives a shit about the guy outside of this board.
>>
>61k views
There's no way he has 61k retards legitimately following him. Why not just ignore his clickbait and not watch it at all?
>>
>>26617692
I fucking hate that fur fag and would believe it fully.
>>
File: 1464834708237.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1464834708237.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>Caring about Verlisifurry
Well, there's your problem right there
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.