[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I am a newfag here. Is there a program to make nice custom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Hi, I am a newfag here. Is there a program to make nice custom pokemon maps as pic related? I just want to make maps, no hacked roms or similia.
>>
Selfbumping because reasons
>inb4 use google
>>
Infinite selfbumping
>>
Hello?
>>
Pwease
>>
>IPs: 1
Oh

To answer your question, currently the easiest way to do it is probably by using RPG Maker XP with Pokemon Essentials. Comes with default FRLG tiles but others can easily be imported.
>>
>>26614924
Is there a place in the universe where I can free download RPG Maker XP?
>>
>>26614939
http://thepiratebay.se
>>
>>26614966
I feel stupid right now
>>
>>26614813
what tileset did you use for this one? is there a download link somewhere?
>>
>>26615008
I did not make this
>>
>>26614813
why the fuck are there 4 bycycles on top of one of the houses
>>
>>26615390
Someone lost 4 bicycles
>>
Fucking lurk more. Look for /heg/ threads you colossal faggot
>>
>>26615390
That's where you keep bikes if you in a nigger-heavy area. Niggers can't climb
>>
>>26616497
ooo shieet
>>
>>26616497
>Niggers can't climb
I know you were trying to be lolsoedgy but that couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>26616497
kek
>>
>>26616823
It's just a joke. Jokes don't have to make sense. I like how you're so offended you have to pretend there's anything wrong with being edgy.
>>
>>26616891

I think he was saying that you got the meme wrong. Niggers can climb as well as any monkey, but they can't swim.
>>
>>26614813

>all that clutter
>random patches of tall grass
>the PokeCenter being that far away from the middle of town

Whoever made that needs to be shot.
>>
>>26617031
I don't think that's what he's saying. Any pretend-Freud would be able to tell you he's very clearly offended and being actually racist himself in return. It's quite ironic.
>>
>>26614813
Why is the Gen 3 style so appealing?
>>
>>26617644
Gen 3 a best
>>
>>26614813
Just use Advance map.
>>
Oh, might as well ask in this topic.

Is there a map making program for pokemon? Like, not town/dungeon/field maker, but actual overall map?

Other than like paint or something...
>>
>>26614813
Good god, that's one of the worst tilesets I've ever seen. Absolute eye-rape.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.