[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had the oppourtunity to leak 1 thing from the new pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
If you had the oppourtunity to leak 1 thing from the new pokemon gen, sun and moon, right now, what would you let the world know?

Personally I'd get concept art/pictures of the worst/unpokemon like pokemon in sun and moon,that way I could watch the shitstorm unfold. Now reminder, these leaks would be unconfirmed up until release, or directly before, but never denied
>>
The amount of Pokemon each Elite 4 member have
>>
>>26614326
Six ofcourse!

One for each of the E4 and two for the Champ.
>>
>>26614286
I would be thrilled to let the world know fool proof hack/gen/inject protection was implemented
>>
File: 1464723597469.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1464723597469.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>26614351
>>
>>26614286
I'd do the same honestly.

An abortion like Binacle was so bad that people accepted it as being real because no fake would ever be that shit.
>>
>>26614286
final evolution for popplio to let the flame war unfold between it, ballio, and that new one that just popped up
>>
>>26614286
I would probably throw one set of the starter evos out there and never show the other 2, because people either wouldn't believe it or they'd be desparately for more.
>>
>>26614337

The scary part is this might actually be real some day.
>>
>>26614286
>finish sun and moon pokedex
>flick stylus
>stop on random pokemon
>leak that one, and only that one with no context
>>
The number of of pokemon Alola has to offer.
>>
>>26614286
If there is going to be character customization

I'm going into Sun/Moon blind, only knowing the starters and the region. You guys should too
>>
>>26615624
This.
>>
Popplio's evolutions
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.