[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where was this shown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465099987206.png (906 KB, 1678x336) Image search: [Google]
1465099987206.png
906 KB, 1678x336
Forgive me but where was this screen shown? I dont think I've seen this in any of the trailers.
>>
The Japanese youtube channel of Pokemon posted a series of short videos covering the trailer we got. That's where it comes from.
>>
>>26613209
So the Pokeballs move. What's the big deal?
>>
>>26613463
some anon thought the placement of the pokeballs might have something to do with the size of those still-unknown pokemon
>>
>>26613491
Makes sense, but how do we know they are supposed to represent the evolutions?
>>
>>26613611
it was shown in the pokedex video on the pokemon website showing off the rotom stuff

the circles represent the evolutions because they come after them in the pokedex
>>
>>26613611
They are in line with the starters. That is kinda how the pokedex works.
>>
>>26613633
>>26613636
Solid proof would be if they were scrolling through the pokedex entries in the video and the Pokeball positions changed when they got to the next registered Pokemon.
>>
>>26613660
This. People have been taking this shit for granted. I need to track down the video to see what it actually looks like in motion.

Something even more solid would be if other dex entries are shown to have one or no Pokeballs next to them. Right, it like of just looks like people are trying to decipher wallpaper.
>>
>>26613209
>>26613686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc03tXikfJs
Here's the video. Given how they're static behind each seen/registered Pokemon, I'm willing to give a bit more credence to the theory. We still really have no idea how their position really relates to size or spacing at all, though.
>>
>>26613686
>>26613660
To think otherwise is just reaching at this point
it should be obvious considering the pokeballs aren't in the same positions on each starter they move for a reason stop being in denial
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.