[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1366x768
>STANDING ON THE OCEAN WATER
FUCK YOU MASUDA
>>
>>26611993
hasn't this happened since gen 1 tho
>>
>>26612001
>still hasnt been fixed
Game Freak has no excuse. Pure garbage.
>>
>>26611993
>charizard on fire underwater
>raining in space
> 2 ton earth god levitating in the air
your point?
>>
>>26611993
I wonder how this will look in SM now that the circles seem to be completely gone.
>>
>>26612020
this

>>26612077
going by how retarded game freak is, expect pokemon just standing on flowing water and then water types floating above said water
>>
>>26612020
>underwater
>send out charizard
>instant K.O.
>>
it's not a big deal, but I do like when Game Freak bothers with little details. Like Magcargo not being able to be petted in amie and the text box saying you can't fish while surfing on Sharpedo.
>>
>>26612559
I always thought being underwater would work as a pseudo soak without the water type weaknesses and strengths
>>
>>26612099
>water types floating above said water
This is the bigger crime. At least have them half submerged in it or something.
>>
>>26612099
>then water types floating above said water
I'm glad I never really thought about how retarded that is during gen VI, because it really bothers me now.
>>
>>26612013

Wait so magical creatures that can spit fire out of their asses and have some weird limbs that would never function in real life can float on water?

Hold the fucking presses!
>>
>>26612597
>the text box saying you can't fish while surfing on Sharpedo.
Holy shit, I didn't know about this until now. Neat detail.
>>
>>26611993
>>26612013
Hasn't there always been shallow pools of water in the overworld that the trainer could stand on?

BTFO
>>
>>26611993
>aquatic Pokémon appear half-submerged
>sand bank appears for non-aquatic Pokémon
Does this fix it?
>>
>>26612077
This is why I liked the circles - they made it look weird enough to accept that the physics in the Pokemon world is unrealistic. I hope that makes sense.

I don't want them to go. I also don't want the chibi models to go, because chibi models require your imagination to fill in the blanks, now the player character looks like a lanky 10 year old kid and I'm forced to accept it as such.
>>
>>26613814
>10 year old kid
The characters have been teenagers since BW1.
>>
>>26611993
Now that the trainers are standing behind their pokemon in S/M i think this won't be return. Maybe just for water pokemon.
>>
VIDEO GAMES SURE ARE WEIRD
>>
>>26612077
I'm more curious about this because of how they'll handle trainers since they show up in the background now
Will they float on generic black surfing Pokemon blobs like they always have in the overworld?
>>
>>26611993
>non swimming mons can stand on water
>non flying mons can't stand on air
What was even the point of flying battles?
>>
I hope they have the pokemon stand on little rocks in SuMo
>>
>>26611993
>Fuck you Masuda
Why is /vp/ so entitled, and also blaming the wrong guy?
>>
>>26614029
Ah, it's Iwata right?
>>
>>26614029
>entitled
>paying for a product with your own hard-earned money
>>
>>26614014

A waste of time, that's what.
>>
>>26611993
why the fuck are you using dedenne?
>>
>>26613993
>I'm more curious about this because of how they'll handle trainers since they show up in the background now

We don't know for sure. The only battle we saw was against Hau, which is a 'rival', so that may be a special kind of battle; just like in XY the battle background when you face the Gym leaders is more defined and consistent with the Gym structure, in contrast with the background during the battles with the Gym trainers, which is blank and generic (except for the colours of the circles beneath the Pokémon). For what we know about this game so far, trainers might face you as artwork at the start of the battle, just like in XYORAS.

So, yeah, the only thing that's surely different is that the circles are gone and the models seem somehow more defined. Everything else is speculation.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.