[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friendly rival Kill yourself nigga freak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1485398538683.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1485398538683.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
>friendly rival

Kill yourself nigga freak
>>
Atlease it's not 4 of them
>>
...i like them before gen 6.
>>
>>26614836

XY, R/S/E/OR/AS are really the only gens with mediocre rivals, they just happened to have games in the same gen.

shame really.
>>
>>26614904
I liked oras May...mainly because it's only one of her instead of 4 and Wally randomly turned badass with a great egg hatching theme as a bonus.
>>
What do you guys think of Barry?
>>
>>26611964
But game freak is china
>>
>>26611964

He's not the rival though

He uses the starter weak against you

Also technically N felt more like a Rival than Cheren
>>
>>26614920
Best balance of being a dickhead and your friend which is how a rival who grew up with you should be like. He was also the most competent rival in terms of team and he provided more of a challenge then any other to date.
>>
>>26611964
actual decent rivals don't have shitty super tall eyes
why didn't i notice this before?
>>
>>26614920
Best rival, the only thing I hated about him was that I ended up using almost the same team as him, fucker's taste is too good.
>>
>>26614918

true. I just wish Wally appeared more, he had the most potential honestly. still he was a good twist.

>>26614920

I liked him. He was kind of annoying but in a good way plus his team ended up being pretty solid.

Better than most modern rivals teams that's for sure.

I mean I like Cheren, Bianca and Hugh but let's be honest, their teams actually sucked. Okay Bianca's team had potential but she isn't smart to utilize it right.

why did they feel the need for the rivals to have Starter and Monkey. That's always bothered me.
>>
>>26614958
Hugh had too good of a theme for his shit team.
>>
>>26614969
Hugh's full team isn't bad, actually. He just fought you with it too late.
>>
>>26614982

even then I feel he didn't need the monkey or Unfezant.

I was thinking maybe an Eeveelution would be more interesting.
>>
>>26615040
Eeveelutions are already massively, massively overdone.
>>
>>26611964
>friendly rival
Way better than some boring fucker like cheren who only mopes around all game
>>
Pokemon has always had friendly rivals
The only dick was Silver
>>
>>26611964
All of them but Silver are friendly rivals, faggot. Blue is a douche but still friendly.

Barry a best.
>>
>>26615044

well it'd be better than a monkey.

Honestly I think the Grass, Fire and Water alts to the starters for Hugh should be.

Levanny, Arcanine and Seismitoad

he can keep the Unfezant or they can give him a Braviary instead which fits his bold personality more.

Elektross, Flygon and Bouffalant are fine choices
>>
>>26614920
Third best after Silver and Blue
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.